Available: Walked up days - Ashlack Hall Shoot, Cumbria

Walked up Day – Approximately 40 Birds – mixed bag – Pheasant, Partridge, Duck, Snipe, Woodcock.

The Shoot is located at Ashlack Hall, Grizebeck, Kirkby in Furness, Cumbria LA17 7XN.

We meet at Ashlack Hall at 9.00 am. We will start with tea and coffee in the gun room and a quick briefing on safety and the areas we will be shooting over. After the morning shooting a light lunch will be provided in the Gun room. Following lunch we will resume shooting and the day will conclude at approximately 3.00 pm.

There will be six guns shooting and the cost is £150.00 per gun – Team of 6 or individual guns.. A deposit of £50 would be required and the remainder to be paid one month prior to the day.

DATES AVAILABLE

OCTOBER SATURDAY 22ND 4 PLACES

NOVEMBER SATURDAY 19TH 6 PLACES

DECEMBER SATURDAY 3RD 6 PLACES
WEDNESDAY 28TH 4 PLACES

JANUARY SATURDAY 14TH 4 PLACES
WEDNESDAY 25TH 6 PLACES

Eddie P

Walked up Day – Approximately 40 Birds – mixed bag – Pheasant, Partridge, Duck, Snipe, Woodcock.

The Shoot is located at Ashlack Hall, Grizebeck, Kirkby in Furness, Cumbria LA17 7XN.

We meet at Ashlack Hall at 9.00 am. We will start with tea and coffee in the gun room and a quick briefing on safety and the areas we will be shooting over. After the morning shooting a light lunch will be provided in the Gun room. Following lunch we will resume shooting and the day will conclude at approximately 3.00 pm.

There will be six guns shooting and the cost is £150.00 per gun – Team of 6 or individual guns.. A deposit of £50 would be required and the remainder to be paid one month prior to the day.

DATES AVAILABLE

OCTOBER SATURDAY 22ND 4 PLACES

NOVEMBER SATURDAY 19TH 6 PLACES

DECEMBER SATURDAY 3RD 6 PLACES
WEDNESDAY 28TH 4 PLACES

JANUARY SATURDAY 14TH 4 PLACES
WEDNESDAY 25TH 6 PLACES
I may have to look at this later in the year when I have some money. Esp seeing as I've just moved to Grizebeck.