• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Wanted 22 hornet or 17 rem

I have a very nice HW60J 22Hornet complete with MTC Genesis scope, Wildcat cub moderator and sling. plus a couple of hundred rounds of Winchester ammo. I'd be looking for £500 plus carriage.

Last edited:

Markfox

I’ve got a CZ527 American / wood that’s about 12 months old bought brand new and had about 25 rounds thru it

A-Tec hertz 119 mod
Sports match mounts
Probably about 80 rounds of hornady v max

I’d probably want about £600 as just the rifle alone was a £1K and the mod was about £250

Hi,

Edinburgh Rifles is selling my Tikka M55 .17 Remington on Gun Trader. Its been re-barrelled and pillar bedded by Dasherman with less than 300 rounds through it for £775. Its a cracking round and great against bunnies, crows and foxes, the only reason I'm selling is that it just doesn't get used as I have a new toy for foxes. I also have Redding competition reloading dies, Berger bullets, Remington cases and other ancillary bits for sale as well. Simon
1547214985433.png 1547215013482.png