• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: wanted Beretta 20g

sanibel686

Hi guys if you have one please get in touch I've got a max of £850 to spend so i'm not expecting a red dot gun!!!!!
Cheers

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
I have a sideplate SBS Beretta in 99.99% new condition, yours for a shade under four thousand?

I. Farticus

You're absolutely right, I do!

It's the small matter of being £5k shy of the "shade under four thousand" asking price having bought a rifle and scope in the last few days :D

sanibel686

Hi Tomm, thanks for the offer mate but it's over my budget. I accept that I'm limiting myself to an earlier model. Come on guys! I'll even throw in tea and biscuits!!

sanibel686

See, better off with a Miroku 28" m/c at about £800. ;)
Yes I like them but my son has a 687 and I want a gun to match his, preferably with the little silver pigeon on the top lever. and before you ask, yes we also wear matching long johns!!

Grant.N

Think you may struggle to find a 687 SP for that money. Good luck in your search.
I found that a 687 from 1997 was more expensive than a new 686 silver pigeon 1.
You might have to sell me some knives to help the fund !