• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Wanted - fox caller

JamieDenny

Hi chaps,
I am looking for a remote fox caller,either icotec or fox pro ideal but open to ideas on anything else.

Thanks

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

The Singing Stalker

I have an icotech gc300 I could be prepared to part with for the right money. I much prefer my scorpion. Bought it at the shooting show this year and used it 3 or 4 times whilst I was getting my old one sorted.

make me an offer if your interested.

JamieDenny

Look at the Flextone 500 - Scott Country have it. Super bit of kit for the money.
Thanks, it looks like a great piece of kit and a good price !. I am not sure about the calls, I really like the foxpro ones, not that I have tried either in the field so it is pure speculation.

JamieDenny

I have an icotech gc300 I could be prepared to part with for the right money. I much prefer my scorpion. Bought it at the shooting show this year and used it 3 or 4 times whilst I was getting my old one sorted.

make me an offer if your interested.
I am indeed interested, pm sent sir

Eric the Red

Thanks, it looks like a great piece of kit and a good price !. I am not sure about the calls, I really like the foxpro ones, not that I have tried either in the field so it is pure speculation.
You can load it with whatever calls you like (apart from the early proprietary FoxPro ones)