• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: wanted hwv or gwp

stav

Hi guy's
I, m after either a hwv or gwp pup must be pedigree, from working lines and be a bitch.im not in any rush for one so if someones planning a litter I don't mind waiting for the right one.
I, ve always had dogs and also bred then (rhodesian ridgebacks) but as im doing more shooting now id like a hpr.
Stav

Cadex

Sanibel686 is currently planning a litter with his GWP. . . His bitch is sisters with mine and comes from sound breeding.
Well worth a consideration.

Last edited:

Gamebird

My bitch has just come into season - off Falcongreen lines - father is Zoldmali Iram and Grandmother Alma. We are in Scotland, pm me for further details if interested.

colm

Mate has just had his HWHV lined she,s an import Hungary the stud dog was uk based but i think he was imported also, could find out based in Perthshire
this bitch is used for stalking on a regular bases.

Colm

stav

Thanks for the reply guys, im just waitng to hear back from 1 or 2 people so will be touch in next week or 2.
Stav