• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in a county or city Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can create ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling/hijacking posts please.
    • See how to change the advert prefix to Sold:.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: Wanted sako p94s or 11mm dovetail to picatinny rail

Night Vision Store

Tomcottrell

Hi, I’m looking for a rail to work on my sako finnfire p94s so I can mount night vision,
I know dip products in America sell the direct fit ones, so don’t know if anyone over here is a distributer or has another alternative,
Many thanks in advance

Alantoo

I used some adapters that clamped on the dovetail and provided a picatinny profile for the one piece reach back mount for my photon on the Finnfire P94s...

similar to these...

Alan

Woodenbeam

Not familiar with your rifle however I’ve just stuck a Pard onto a CZ and used this adaptor - very pleased with, low, secure & not too pricey.

Tomcottrell

Looks like a good option, I’m pretty sure it’s the same 11mm dovetail, just the cut out is different, do you not have any issues with ejected cases catching the rail? Cheers

Leica Amplus 6