Available: Wanted stalker nr Peas Pottage able to stalk once a week

SimpleSimon

That's a fantastic and honest offer. If I was closer I'd be pulling your arm off. Wouldn't it be brilliant if there were more opportunities like this and fewer people hoarding land they don't shoot and/or buying it out from under people...

Roedeer 1962

What a fantastic opportunity for some one in that area to gain some experience and even for some one starting out well done CHASEY

Chasey

What a fantastic opportunity for some one in that area to gain some experience and even for some one starting out well done CHASEY
Just to be clear

I want somone I don't need to supervise and can handle themselves in all aspects of the game.

I would like them to help me give opportunities to new stalkers as well, but that's not what this advert is about.

banus

brilliant offer but i hope you have ring fenced your stalking rights.i did this four years ago and had the FRIEND offer the land owner more money so i was ask to leave.last year i was ask to take the land back as only bucks were being shot by the FRIENDS paying guests and the land owner was not happy.i have chosen not to take on the lease .very kind offer hope all goes well.

Chasey

brilliant offer but i hope you have ring fenced your stalking rights.i did this four years ago and had the FRIEND offer the land owner more money so i was ask to leave.last year i was ask to take the land back as only bucks were being shot by the FRIENDS paying guests and the land owner was not happy.i have chosen not to take on the lease .very kind offer hope all goes well.

Yes I am aware of the risks and I am totally relient on the fact the land owner thinks I am doing a great job and is well aware of the fact I am the only one putting in the hours come rain or shine.

Bavarianbrit

Sadly it is too far away for me to do a midweek session as I am presently working in Goodwood.
Good luck with the search.
BTW I have redone the pigeon permissions again in the Deal area if you are ever up for it.
Regards Martin

novice

Having stalked at peas pottage I can well imagine the cull needs to be upped. There is an obscene amount of fallow in the area.

Good luck with finding a suitable person.

Novice

Chasey

Srry I now have more than enough applicants some of whome are very likely to be offered slots so I am closing this now

Thanks for your interest and the kind words and PMs

ATB

Chasey

Chasey

I believe I have PM'd every one who had applied for a place. Three people have been offered the chance to view the site and decide if its for them

A reserve list has also been created and those on the reserve list will be offered free stalking occasionaly through the seasion and are on a sort of waiting list for a full time slot.

If you have not herd back from me, I am sorry you were overlooked and please PM me a reminder

ATB

Chasey