Sold: Ward 700 NV Add on £190 posted

Cottis

It is used. Very well used. It has been my main pest control NV unit for years and has been on hundreds of nights out. It is marked on the housing but the main features, lenses, camera etc are good. The serial number on the label is not even legible anymore. However, the overall condition is good and belies how much use it has had. It works well. Charging port is still good, port cover still intact, charger cable included and the internal battery charges fine everytime and holds a charge. This unit has never run out on me despite me trying. God knows how long it lasts for but with an instant on/off button, I doubt any normal hunter could exhaust battery life on a night out.

It is what it is. Decent camera, will handle tons of IR. I have mostly used it with a Solaris SRX which works really well in conjuntion with Delta and March scopes but will work with an array of day optics. With a Delta Stryker, I once looked at a hare's ears twitching on x 40 magnification at around 500yds. Obviously you are never shooting at that range at night but it is an example of how capable these units are when used with the right scope.

This will include the unit and the charger. There are NO scope collars with this as I never used them as I think they are crap with the Ward. Far better to use built up wraps of electrical tape on the ocular bell which provides a really secure on/off grip when in use. I also have no instructions or box. They went south many moons ago. It is very simple to use though, with it clipping on your scope and you just having to adjust the ocular focus ring on your scope so the Ward unit can "see" your reticle clearly. You just then add a suitable IR torch and off you go.

If you want to add to the hundreds and probably thousands of rabbits and foxes this has accounted for, it is yours for £190.

EalC6FG.jpg

Cne2m6G.jpg

veAsBTQ.jpg

dGPTsgR.jpg

heoQkGH.jpg

Last edited:

Brittany boy

Does your scope need to have parallax adjustment , sorry if this is a silly question it’s just you mention it just needs you to adjust your ocular focus no mention of parallax adjustment

Cottis

Does your scope need to have parallax adjustment , sorry if this is a silly question it’s just you mention it just needs you to adjust your ocular focus no mention of parallax adjustment
Yes your day scope needs to have the ability to focus in terms of you looking at targets at different ranges.

In terms of adjusting the focus on the ocular bell, that is just initially in order to bring the crosshairs in to clear focus prior when setting it up

Cottis

I’ll have this if it’s still for sale
Hi, another chap emailed me a couple of days ago and asked me to hold it for him as he is waiting to sell another scope first. I have given him until friday next week. If he cannot commit then, i can contact you as next in line if you like?

Sorry but i did tell the chap i would hold it, so i will stick to my word.

Cheers

Brittany boy

Thanks Cottis , I was hoping that it worked without Paralax on the scope, I’m still using two without so looks like new scope needed as well . Hope your sale goes through .

Hi, another chap emailed me a couple of days ago and asked me to hold it for him as he is waiting to sell another scope first. I have given him until friday next week. If he cannot commit then, i can contact you as next in line if you like?

Sorry but i did tell the chap i would hold it, so i will stick to my word.

Cheers
No probs, if he doesn’t have it let me know 👍

sunndog

Thanks Cottis , I was hoping that it worked without Paralax on the scope, I’m still using two without so looks like new scope needed as well . Hope your sale goes through .

Infra red light focuses at much closers distances. You need a scope that focuses to 10yrds or less

Hardy

I also have a wdv700 and as has been said they are a good bit of kit.
I am awaiting delivery of a S/H Pard007 and will be interested to see the difference in practice.