WARNING

dartmoordog

I am also really sorry to hear of your plight, must be a terrible thing for you to have to handle.

I have a lovely Sunday morning walk with my dogs, up onto the Moor, but my young dog, him on the right, is now in the habit of running off. I can whistle, shout and gesticulate, but he takes no notice of me at all.

Within a few minutes I get a text from the local village Pub, telling me my dog is sat on the steps of the pub and that they will take him in for me to collect him. Just last Sunday he was responsible for getting me that ****ed........I missed my Sunday dinner!

bobjs

cheers lads

been joined with 2 ladies and one other chap from the village post office,

we will manage now as he had just been to the shop so we now have food :)

bob.

Woodsmoke

Not windy up here, just bloody freezing. In fact, it's so cold I had an ice cube beside my arse when I woke up this morning. When I threw it in the fire it went 'faaaart' :lol:

bobjs

Not windy up here, just bloody freezing. In fact, it's so cold I had an ice cube beside my arse when I woke up this morning. When I threw it in the fire it went 'faaaart' :lol:

cold here too

the tears are coming lumps down me face. :)

bob.

Freeforester

Its more the wind that's the problem here boys, there's not a stag with horns left on its head North of Aberfeldy!

downwind

Aberfeldy what a lovely place spent a week in a bothy on the Bolfracks Estate a few years ago
Lots of Roe about on my early morning walks with the dog:love: must return soon

Paul
Aye, a grand place indeed. We stayed a couple of times at Urlar Farm cottage on the Bolfracks Estate. Actually had a good day stalking. Just looked on Google Earth--my, how it's changed in the 25+ years since we were there!!