Warwickshire game fair

Night Vision Store

Pickles

I see that the Warwickshire game fair is going ahead... hoping to head up. Does anyone know if there are any train stations locally that it would then be Easy to get from the station to the fair? Thanks in advance

Cranhill

I'm 3 miles from Ragley, the best stations train wise are Warwick parkway and Evesham, the nearest is Wilmcote, Stratford-Upon-Avon and Reddich but

baguio

What was this in reference to? Has it got the best local stations and public transport options on there?
All the best.
Sorry Pickles, it was in no way aimed at you. The answers to your questions aren't written clearly on the Gamefair website. Several of the others are though!

jimmy milnes

I'm going Friday hopefully,
Wanting to watch the hpr competition and catch up with some mates I've not seen in a while.

digs

Im local to Ragley - train station advice has been given, I would call taxi company before - as traffic can be bad the days of the game fair and not sure some would like sitting in the queues (or you would like to pay to sit there) equally it may be better to get dropped off near it and walk in or dropped off at a campsite and get the tractor / trailer lifts they do.

Night Vision Store