Wasted training!

Monkey Spanker

After seven years of medical training and hard work, my very good friend has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and now can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.
MS
:-|

teyhan1

I'm not making light of this but when you say he was a vet and he slept with a patient, then that would imply that his indiscretion was with an animal???

Monkey Spanker

Oh for FU CK S AKE! tHIS WAS IN THE JOKE SECTION? i CANT EVEN TYPRE PRORPRREEELY AS MY CAPS LOCK IS ON AND IM LAUGHING SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! YES. HE SHAGGED AN ANIMAL!!:lol::lol:

teyhan1

Look, I never claim to be the smartest bloke ever and no I didn't see it was in the joke section.
Genuinely, I was once asked if Uranus had an aurora?
I replied ' Yes your whole body does'.
Top that.
So, bring it on.

timbrayford

I'm not making light of this but when you say he was a vet and he slept with a patient, then that would imply that his indiscretion was with an animal???
Its no joke, these quaint old rural customs are dying out, who knows, it may even get on "Countryfile" one of these days!

Last edited:

Vipa

After seven years of medical training and hard work, my very good friend has been struck off after one minor indiscretion. He slept with one of his patients and now can no longer work in the profession. What a waste of time, training and money. A genuinely nice guy and a brilliant vet.
MS
:-|

Haha... Very good MS

Monkey Spanker

Look, I never claim to be the smartest bloke ever and no I didn't see it was in the joke section.
Genuinely, I was once asked if Uranus had an aurora?
I replied ' Yes your whole body does'.
Top that.
So, bring it on.
Thank you mate, that was just pure comedy! I nearly pooped my kidneys where I was laughing so hard!:lol:
MS:tiphat:

enfieldspares

Having a relationship with animals is not that uncommon. Thirty, forty, years ago a friend's brother, a zoologist, went to live in a tree, in South America, with a ape. Years later after time had passed and contact failed I chanced into that friend again through Facebook. And asked him in a message if hos brother was still alive, how he was, and what sort of ape it had been. "A female ape", was his terse reply, "there was nothing queer about my brother". And then he unfriended me.

JockStalk

Well that lightened up my morning. Thanks all!

And in science class at school did no-one else ask....

"Sir, has a man ever visited Uranus?"

teyhan1

Here's another for you.
Talking about birthdays with my sister.
We got to talking about having a birthday that falls on Friday 13th.
"I've never had a birthday on Friday 13th before" she pipes up.
"That is probably because you were born on May 11th" was the reply
The thickness that I suffer from is obviously in the genes.