Waterproof game bag where to buy one?

Glendine

Hi Guys,

Decathlon have a 240 liter game bag on there website but like a lot of hunting gear what you want is never in stock.

Can anyone tell recommend another company that produces a water proof bag for the boot of your car / jeep to hold deer and wet gear etc.

Thanks for your help
Regards,
Glendine.

1623321120574.png

Plastic tray with raised edges - 100cm long x 55cm wide x 15cm high sides.

Depends if you are culling in industrial quantity but holds enough for my meagre results.

Hi Guys,

Decathlon have a 240 liter game bag on there website but like a lot of hunting gear what you want is never in stock.

Can anyone tell recommend another company that produces a water proof bag for the boot of your car / jeep to hold deer and wet gear etc.

Thanks for your help
Regards,
Glendine.

View attachment 209645

Purchased one last week. Just checked and still showing as having online stock. I click and collected mine to avoid delivery charges.

Also have the one sold via A1, albeit picking mine up on SD a while back.

Pleased with both.

HH

I also one a similar item at the H4H shoot at the BSRC
Jagare kindly donated them, he bought them over from Sweden. Swedish made and good quality. Folds up nicely when not in use too. Easy get 2 fallow in it.

The A1 Decoy bag is a truly tough bit of kit. I’ve dragged many a large lowland Red out in one. They are built to last.

I’ve got decathlon one, very handy to lift in and out the truck with straps and handles. I’d recommend it for fallow carcasses.

Back