Waterproof hat.

RED-DOT

With monsoon conditions here now can any of you recommend a waterproof hat that will not blow off in the wind and rain? Tweed cap became a spongey frisbee and my seeland skip cap leaks....

marty308

I got a Sealskinz waterproof Beanie fae Bushwear in Perth, thinks it was aboot £25 and it keeps ma heed fine and cosy.... might be worth a look in their main shoppy in Stirling.

Rgds, Martin

RED-DOT

I have one of those somewhere... but WHERE???

U.B. the Carse of Stirling is really badly under water... I just hope Pakistan starts an emergency fund?

RED-DOT

If i had that on at my shoot on Saturday it would just be crossing the Alps by now!!!

Thanks for the link tho'

Uncle Buck

Come! Come! Red am sure a man of your calibre won't be put off by a little WET WEATHER !!! :lol:

Rgds, Buck.

PS. Judging by your picture you look WELL WEATHERED to me!! :D

David T

Picked up a Whitewater goretex lined baseball cap in realtree for £12.50 yesterday. Off north on Saturday so will find out if it works then !

philip

I have a seeland "keeper " hat it is perfect for all weathers and has ear flaps to keep your extremitys from falling off around 35 squidlys well worth it

bigkimbo

Check out turtle fur hats and neck warmers I had a balaclava that was vv good and a neck warmer that I lost. Seen your question so googled turtle fur and have just bought both.