We have 10 hunting flashlight need to be tested, free product

Dyson

Well you have seen the light in the SD tunnel..............unfortunately it was a train and not the end of the tunnel, you are now banned.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That is written in the same way as some of the 'other' messages I get in my spam box ;)
If he is 'in' the Amazon, perhaps he knows something about the young lady that was trying to canoe up it :confused:

Well spotted Spandit, you type faster than me ;)

22 minutes - quite possibly the shortest stay on SD ever hehe! :rofl:

Dunno why you banned him Malc, its not like it looked like a scam or anything... ;)

"Just give me your money and I promise I will give it back" Ah yes, that old chestnut. Why sure, stranger on the internet, that sounds entirely reasonable and safe.

Just warming up to tackle the Sika in Scotland in a few days time.

You know my old saying Stu, there are only two types of deer, quick ones and dead ones :D

Just warming up to tackle the Sika in Scotland in a few days time.

You know my old saying Stu, there are only two types of deer, quick ones and dead ones :D

I may have heard you say it on occasion mate! :D

Hope its a good trip up north, good hunting and I'll see you on the fallow in October! Looking forward to it, and to seeing the refurbished bothy! I shall bring my carpet slippers hehe! :)

Nothing is free there is always a catch keep people like this off this forum well done

Good luck on the Sika an old saying -you only have to be lucky once they have to be lucky all the time

Malcolm,

you our really should leave them up, at least for a few hours, so that we can have some sport trolling the troll. Not much fun when you drop a rock on the trolls head the moment he peeks out from under the bridge.

Had this email via sd in my junk/spam filter....

Hi,friend
I am a hunting flashlight seller in Amazon, i am looking hunter to test it , i can offer free product for hunter.

how we do it:
1.you place an order on the flashlight in advance, when amazon ship it to you, we will refund all the money to your paypal, we will pay the paypal fees;

2.when you get it, please write a amazon review attach some outdoor pictures taken in the night for the light.

Tim.243

Had this email via sd in my junk/spam filter....

Hi,friend
I am a hunting flashlight seller in Amazon, i am looking hunter to test it , i can offer free product for hunter.

how we do it:
1.you place an order on the flashlight in advance, when amazon ship it to you, we will refund all the money to your paypal, we will pay the paypal fees;

2.when you get it, please write a amazon review attach some outdoor pictures taken in the night for the light.

Tim.243

Thanks for posting that Tim, now I know what to look out for if and when that bargain ever comes up again. :rofl:
I have to wonder who if anyone would fall for that sort of a scam. I guess someone would be gullible enough!:doh:

Back