Weather forecasts.

Mungo

Met Office.

All the others use their data anyway, so you might as well just get it from the source.

I particularly like their uncertainty estimates - if you understand how to use them, they're brilliant. They are totally upfront about how uncertain they are - so you can make your own call about whether to rely on the prediction or not.

Pedro

Generally speaking, it seems to me that they are all much the same. As Mungo says, it's all from data from the Met Office so it comes down which way you like it presented.

Again generally speaking, they are all excellent at telling you what the weather was yesterday. They're pretty good at telling you what the weather is doing today. They are fairly good at telling you what it'll do tomorrow. The day after is usually worth looking at. After that, things become more woolly the further into the future you go.

Orion

MeteoGroup.

Their WeatherPro iPhone app is a good one and they now have the BBC contract instead of the Met Office.

u32dw

raintoday.co.uk, gives rainfall for the whole of the u.k. Delayed by 15 minutes or so but very good for a look at what's on the way or happening currently.

Dawnrazor

My system for weather forecasts is to scroll through the regional news channels and watch the dishiest weather girl, I can highly recommend Kealey on BBC Yorkshire!! The reasoning behind this is I'm convinced they can't tell you if it's going to be light or dark at a given time never mind if it's going to be dry or bloody wet, I might as well watch someone pretty giveing me duff Info!!!

bobg757

raintoday.co.uk, gives rainfall for the whole of the u.k. Delayed by 15 minutes or so but very good for a look at what's on the way or happening currently.
Excellent, I find this to be very accurate, out by a few mins, but most times it`s bang on !

Rasputin

I subscribe to a YouTube channel called Gavs Weather videos. Blokes voice is annoying as hell but he's very good. Worth checking out

Brimfire

http://www.xcweather.co.uk - have found it over the years to be pretty reliable and accurate. Takes a lot of base data from various weather stations dotted around the country.
About the best! This is almost gospel for those that fly model gliders on the coast or on the moors. I do use the BBC weather app on the ipad for an idea of the weather when I am going shooting, but the linked weather site has far more detailed information and is much more than a shooter will need whilst conducting a leisure pursuit.