• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Sold: WEIHRAUCH HW 60J .17HMR, 14" barrel + SAK moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeZZZ

IMG_2263.jpgIMG_2262.jpgIMG_2261.jpgIMG_2260.jpgIMG_2258.jpgIMG_2264.JPGIMG_2257.jpgIMG_2259.jpg

I have for sale my WEIHRAUCH HW60J in .17HMR with a 14" heavy screw cut barrel with SAK (.22WMR proofed) moderator. I have fired approx 300 rounds through it over the past 2 years and used it mainly for bunny bashing at upto 100yds. Its short barrel makes this an extremely handy little rifle which can be easily manoeuvred in or around a vehicle. The trigger is 2 stage pull and is superb. Very smooth action. Magazine holds 4 rounds. Nice dark wood with a hogs back style stock. A tidy and accurate rifle. £495 ono.

The 8x56 Schmidt & Bender Klassic scope is also available for sale with or without the mounts (dovetail) at £400 or as a complete package with the rifle for £875.

Last edited:

ABOLT

Have one in 18inch barrel which wife bought me for my birthday. Superb little rifle.

MikeZZZ

Totally agree! Shame to have to let it go, but my armoury needs to be rationalised - too many toys, too little time…….

MikeZZZ

Price drop - Rifle with moderator - £525.00

Scope with mounts £410.00

Complete package: £900.00

MikeZZZ

Price drop - Rifle with moderator - £495 ono

Scope with mounts £400.00

Complete package: £875

MikeZZZ

Yes. It is with a dealer friend locally - I'm pretty sure he still has it for sale. I'll send you a PM with my contact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.