Sold: Weihrauch HW100 .177 Standard Length Thumbhole Stock Sub 12ft/lbs+Scope+Kit - Birmingham

New Avon Arms
Status
Not open for further replies.

caberslash

I have the above air rifle available for face to face sale/collection in Birmingham or RFD at buyers cost.

Air rifle has a brand new (2018 production) reservoir cylinder fitted along with an older one as well, rifle serviced this year.

Barrel is in good condition, no pitting/rust. Moderator has cosmetic scratches.

Stock is Walnut and is in OK condition, no cracks. Has a hole drilled in the stock by previous owner for front bipod stud but also comes with a bipod stud screw which mounts directly into the stock.

Action fitted with a brass one-piece biathlon lever for quick cycling.

Comes with a proper dive tank to refill and filling probe along with 3 original magazines.

Comes with several tins of match grade & varmint pellets (H&N, JSB). Shoots 10 grain pellets from around 180psi down to 80-75psi very accurately and under the limit (10.5-11.0 ft/lbs if I remember correctly).

Comes with a Nikko Sterling airgun scope (6x42, non illuminated) and sportsmatch mounts.

Everything listed above for £450.

Working in the Highlands at the moment so I don't have photo's but will be back in Birmingham from the 21st of September, would prefer to sell face to face but can also work out RFD'ing etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our passion is your passion... stalk with us!