What a Blood Trail!

Territory Hunting

Paul at Fechan

A young buck was just chased by a big buck then after being well shot ran 65m but what a blood trail!!! And a bit of lung popped out where it fell over amazing!

2130martin

Very good video....I like the Celtic terminology for "nearly expired","about F_____d".....same as down ere in Kernow!!!:thumb:

Paul at Fechan

I likes Kernow....

'about adj f*cked' it's my favorite adjective describing a partially expired deer seeking cover while bleeding out from a vital organ bullet strike. I try to slip it in where ever appropriate :D

6pointer

Paul good job it was in scotland or following over the fence might have put some in danger of trespass. Nice vid can you tell me what tracking harness you had on.
Bang on with comment sholder is the place to take them ,They dont go far that way lol.
Good vid

Last edited:

Paul at Fechan

very true Davie... but they never go 'over' the fence ;)

Griffshrek, twas a Sony HDR-CX210 off fleabay, great for the price with 30x zoom and really good low light stuff because it has an Exmor chip which is some sort of magic chip thing.

Gaz

Paul good job it was in scotland or following over the fence might have put some in danger of trespass. Nice vid can you tell me what tracking harness you had on.
Bang on with comment sholder is the place to take them ,
They dont go far that way lol.
Good vid
Bloody hell Davie you cant say that to people who take clients out, as they'd start charging for the damaged Venison. :stir:

russ91

As said above cracking vid pal, since I started training my dog Iv not had any runners to use him on but last week didn't take the dog and had a buck run 20 yds I could still see him but it would have been a good trail for the dog

vizsla

Nice video Paul , was good having a chat on the day & I'm glad you left the big buck for me to hopefully get :D

sako751sg

Top clip and some amount of claret to follow.Enjoy the harder ones too where you have to backtrack and pick up the trail again but hopefully they all lead to a good result.

Leica Amplus 6