what did I do?

bobt

to earn a slap in the face..

Was in Tesco's the other day and I picked up a crate of Stella and popped it on the trolley.

"What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.

"They're on offer, only £10 for twelve cans!" I explain.

"Put them back. We can't afford it!" insists the wife and we carry on shopping...

A few aisles later, the wife picks up a £20 jar of face cream and sticks it on the trolley.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," she says.

So I replied: "SO DO TWELVE CANS OF STELLA .. . . AND THEY'RE HALF THE F****G PRICE!!"

Did I deserve the slap ?

Nick Gordon

I got a slap from my wife as well.

I told her that the Chrismsas present I gave her was going back to the shop cause it did not do exactly what it's says on the tin - it was vanishing cream :cry:

Nick

poddle

I asked my Mrs what she wanted for her birthday, and she replied "a divorce"

Christ I thought, I wasn't planning on spending that much!

legaleagle69

Well I am just helping my mate with his divorce so now I have bought the new books could sort out some type of payment in kind for you :p lol

ladystalker

I would find something better than face cream to spend my money on like something out of a gun shop that i needed for stalking :D

I must sound very strange to a lot of women :eek:

stone

my other half has just read this and she started to chuckle,
may bobt you should of gone for 24 cans :lol:

The Mole

Nice one bobt

Reminds me of one of the young Moles telling their mum that she looked like a Spice Girl. Mrs Mole was very pleased until she asked which one.

'Old Spice' came the reply. Little beggar didn't even get a slap - he moved too fast.