What do British people complain about most?

FrenchieBoy

It seems that the British people in general seem to live just to complain, it's as if their lives would be incomplete if they didn't have anything to complain about! It's either too hot or it's too wet! The TV licence! Dogs fouling in public places. Noisy neighbours. Unruly teenagers. The list is endless!
What do you complain about most?

Tim.243

It seems that the British people in general seem to live just to complain, it's as if their lives would be incomplete if they didn't have anything to complain about! It's either too hot or it's too wet! The TV licence! Dogs fouling in public places. Noisy neighbours. Unruly teenagers. The list is endless!
People poking around your bins Pete lol

bogtrotter

The length of time my eye is taking to heal after cataract surgery, the length of time it has taken for my Doctors report for my FAC renewal, why my new potatoes aren't ready yet, why the new potatoes that I went to the shop and bought aren't NEW! Well not my idea of new, asked if they were British ,Yes I was told, they are not they are Egyptian or Cyprus
Something like that yuk! I wanted real new potatoes fancied a salad in this hot weather.
Complain! It been a slow day that is all I have found to complain about in the last twenty minutes.

mealiejimmy

Complaining - it's our favourite national pastime - we're world champions at it - and perfect examples of it are available to view on SD every day :)
However,complaining is about as far as it goes with most of us - not like some countries where it turns violent and people are injured or killed e.g January 6 in the USA or any country where shariah law operates

Cheers

Bruce

mudman

House building. Pretty much all of it anywhere, but especially on farmland around my local villages and towns. And litter. And plenty more but yeah, I do tend to go off on one every time I see more green acres get bulldozed to make some farmer more millions.

FrenchieBoy

For me my favourite complaint is about the heat when it gets over 20c as I sweat like a pig and end up having to change my shirt three times a day!
Then again I complain when it is wet and cold too, plus loads of other things including the wife complaining about my snoring in bed when I've had a few single malts! Maybe I'm just a walking complaint!!!!! ;)

Franchi Matt

Im offended by your claim that "British" live to complain.....

I am actually going to make a complaint against you for that