what do you guys think

poddle

Introduction of large predators , yeah right. I'm 6 foot, and large so how about allowing me up there for six months?

I won't attract attention or vets bills, nor need a bloody fence!

Blokes a pillock
Attention seeking millionaire I think :lol:

And a twat!, he only had to come to this forum for assistance :eek:

Trapper

There's a moose loose abooot this hooose!
not really sound is it , and when he lets em go ! !
someone will think they are hinds and slot em , or may be a giant fallow buck . there's one for the kitty.
Trapper

Jagare

A large moose will make 180742 pots of creamy desert. Its taste is on a par with surströmmig. Still eating this little one from 2003. Down to the last 5000 pots.

Beowulf

Hi Jagare,
Now I know that European Moose have smaller racks than the North American counterparts, but that is some beast you have there! What did you shoot it with?

Is it a chocolate or a strawberry moose? ;)

swampy

Account Suspended
moose

It's amazing how the meat varies. most deer i shoot have red and bloody meat, hot a finely whipped chocolate tasting meat like moose. Although, to be fair when an emporor penguin is shot and plucked it comes out just like a small chocolate biscuit.

swampy

Jagare

The moose was the first animal shot on my ground after i moved here in 2003. It was a friend from England who shot it. He used .308
I eat the last bit of it about 3 months ago.

I must sit down one evening and write the whole story.

Beowulf

Jagare said:
The moose was the first animal shot on my ground after i moved here in 2003. It was a friend from England who shot it. He used .308
I eat the last bit of it about 3 months ago.

I must sit down one evening and write the whole story.
Please do Jagare there is always room in the articles section for good hunting yarns. :D

legaleagle69

As I recall last time I was working in Sweden a moose "ate" the site foremans new Volvo.. :lol:

Prior to the demolision of his pride and joy he was quite indifferent to my suggestion of a moose hunt, afterwards he was not a moose friendly fella :p