What dogs eat.

John Gryphon

There are often questions as to " should I or should I not feed my dog with xxxxxxxx whatever"

Your dog will consume basically anything the same as the wild dogs will in the tale below...unless its a sofa dwelling spoilt boy/girl that only eats fillet steak etc.

A couple of pics below of what the wild dogs have left of a big mature Angus cow that was put down around March?April from memory.
It only takes a few months to reduce them to this and if anyone has skinned cattle they know how heavy the hides are.

Note that they leave sfa except the bigger bones even the complete hide has been eaten.
There are a pair of cams on the tree to record any dog activity on the calf in pic.Btw the calf I suspect was shot by a ****ing hero midnight marauder looking for deer illegally at night.
Its headless as I took its head off to look for the bullet.

I walked into a sambar preaching tree this morning to assess activity and 20 yards from the tree I found a deer skeleton devoid of anything other than some slimey hide on the hocks. It was killed by wild dogs 100%. There will be sfa left in a month.

calf cams 1.jpg

calf cams 2.jpg

Loki

Hi John

Seems to me you have run out of 'bracelets' or educated the Ferals as to the dangers in your neck of the woods.......unless of course you have picked up scalps here?

L

John Gryphon

Las
Hi John

Seems to me you have run out of 'bracelets' or educated the Ferals as to the dangers in your neck of the woods.......unless of course you have picked up scalps here?

L
The dog of "the pair" came from that same cow Loki. His bitch mate I shot and then the last bitch was trapped about two K`s away on property.

Loki

Hiya John

Thanks for the additional information - just had me wondering!

L