What Sprayer to get

Stoney Creek - Purpose Built Shooting Clothing

paul o'

Well-Known Member
+1 or a 12v boat bilge pump as this pump do't have to be under water 2" bore pipe

Try a caravan supplies place for a 12v submersible they will do the job


Well-Known Member
Search online for Jabsco, johnson or Rule. They do a range of pumps for the marine industry. You should find something suitable.
UK Outfitters