Whats on your BBQ?

Primate

Made some tenderloin kebabs for later. Any other venison ideas?
Or anyone got any nice marinades to share?
Cheers.20190601_083306.jpg20190601_083713.jpg

Butterflied roe haunch, rubbed with salt, black peppercorns, garlic and olive oil, and chucked on the hot BBQ few minutes on each side, followed by 10 minutes rest in a warm cast iron pot with lid.

Attachments

• 57EC61A6-753F-4139-82EA-945BD29F4533.jpeg
    57EC61A6-753F-4139-82EA-945BD29F4533.jpeg
    413.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 0B9EC0DB-6433-468C-9A21-5BF4744C2DA2.jpeg
    0B9EC0DB-6433-468C-9A21-5BF4744C2DA2.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 103
  • BBDAF879-1017-43ED-A7AC-5150509D887C.jpeg
    BBDAF879-1017-43ED-A7AC-5150509D887C.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 103
Chicken wings

Pulled pork

Pork belly burnt ends

Brisket

Rotisserie chicken

Schwarma / kebabs

And of course venison saddles & venison burgers

Etc

If your after bbq rubs / sauces that match anything you get stateside google Angus & Oink

Their rubs are just amazing

Paul

Chicken wings

Pulled pork

Oh PLEASE stop it ! she got me eating grass as iam getting too fat !!! add to that I have the will power of a fly in a sweet shop ? reading this has done my grass eating week in lol .
SO its TIME for a BBQ and beer event While she's out :rofl:

Pork belly burnt ends

Brisket

Rotisserie chicken

Schwarma / kebabs

Etc

If your after bbq rubs / sauces that match anything you get stateside google Angus & Oink

Paul

venison burgers, muntjac loin, horse steak and chipolates, two types of humous and salad, i havent got any squirrels but honey mustard or sweet chilli legs are awsome. baharat spice mix is lovely, moroccan spice blend mix with cheap oil and marinade butterfly leg, cooked hot and fast
shakey

Chicken wings

Pulled pork

Pork belly burnt ends

Brisket

Rotisserie chicken

Schwarma / kebabs

Etc

Paul

You've got me very interested in these BBQ rubs!
As for pork belly burnt ends......well I'd never heard of them before. God they look amazing!

Basically just pork belly slices

Cube em

Cover in rub of choice and Putin a dish or foil tray and do in hot smoker for around 2.5 -3hrs
Then remove put couple knobs butter in & bit of honey drizzled over or maple syrup ... cover with foil do for another 2hrs... maybe 1.5hrs

Then remove foil baste with bbq sauce and give 20 mins to sticky up

Then enjoy
Paul

For me, and the people I've fed, one of the most successful BBQ venison dishes is this one:
2-3" dice of venison loin or haunch, generously marinated in Ras-el-Hanout (a dry spice mix available from supermarkets); with the addition of finely chopped fresh ginger, garlic and chillies. Generously salted some 12 hours in advance, and BBQ over hot charcoal until brown/charred on the outside but still quite rare/medium-pink on the inside.

Roe liver cut into chunks then mix up white wine,honey, tomato puree,paprika and some Italian seasoning.put liver into foil parcel with plenty of the marinade.Seal parcel up tight and chuck onto barby until cooked to your taste.

Back