Whats your favourite...

If you could have just one UK species gold medal trophy hanging on your wall what would it be?

• Total voters

stone

to frightened to show anyone else
She still scares the s**t out of me now just thinking about it :lol:
measurements 34x26x36 how about that for the size of her mouth :lol:
not got a shield big enough for her head

Beowulf

I see that I've joined the party too late again!
I'd hang my ex on the wall but a moose isn't a UK species.
I require a nice beaver now that needs stuffing and mounting!

Dickie, that cull doe ex of yours was it last seen grazing around Diamond Lill's! :D

Fester

Sikamalc
Dont think the SCI & CIC standards include devil horns do they mate :D
This thread is getting quite good. Maybe we should exchange some pics of our EXs heads or giving head. Oops wrong site again, I must remember to close that other web window when im on here :D

Dickie

Boewulf

More a commodores or boobs than Lil's though that statement would cause fireworks.
she would require a good size piece of wood and a good external wall to hang from.

Sikamalc
Thank you the weather held and we had a good day today though forecast for Sunday doesn't look good.
I hope your doing OK and the whisky is keeping you warm are you a malt man and which one is you favorite?

Dickie

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Hi Dickie, I am a malt man, and my favourite is any make if someone is buying :lol:

Glenmorangie, which is about 40 miles from my lease, and Lafphroig ( cant spell it).

But it needs to be drunk around a roaring fire, with good stalking friends to make it taste even better. ;)

Beowulf

Hi Dickie, I think I know the lady, or at least one of her sisters! God bless garrison town girls! Every serviceman should have one, preferably with a 'pussers' stores number tattooed on her ample behind. :lol:

PS I like Glen Fid if your buying. ;)

Dickie

Beowulf
she probably wasn't around in your time though she did have some fine artwork though no N.S.N!

Glenrothes is my favorite I find Lafphroig a bit to medicinal, if I'm about for the CLA I might bring a drop along. I don't think the campsite would probably allow the roaring fire though.

Beowulf

Ahoy Dickie,
You anchor faced skate! If you are at the CLA Game fair, then the Whiskey is on me! I'll enjoy talking to a fellow 'Grey Funnel Liner' we may even get these land lubbers singing a few matelots ballards or at least doing the 'Zulu Warrior'! :eek: Hopefully then I will see you on the Forecastle for sundowners on the 25th, 26th and 27th of July. :lol:

I like Glenfidich because the bottle looks like a grown up alcoholics 'Toberone' but without the chocolate and full of single malt :lol: