Where should I get a broken lock knife repaired?

patrickt

Hello John Iam unable to provide you with an answer to your problem, but I do have a fixed bladed knife which is yours FOC if you so wish (brand new).

Very best wishes to you & G for Xmas & 2015

Patrick

jcampbellsmith

Hello John Iam unable to provide you with an answer to your problem, but I do have a fixed bladed knife which is yours FOC if you so wish (brand new).

Very best wishes to you & G for Xmas & 2015

Patrick
Patrick. Thanks for your very kind offer, but I have a spare knife to tide me over until I get this one fixed.
All the best to you and your good lady for 2015.
John

.30-06

What brand is the knife ?

Buck have excellent after-market customer service. Puma less so - takes a bit more tracking down...

jcampbellsmith

Thanks for all the suggestions. Still trying to get hold of the manufacturers in the USA. The knife is a Scharde who are owned by Taylor Brand USA.

Best regards JCS

jcampbellsmith

No response from Taylor Brand USA yet. Regards JCS
Just received the following e-mail:

Thank you for contacting Taylor Brands concerning your LB7 knife. Unfortunately we do not repair the Uncle Henry knives (LB7). If you would like to send in your knife we can replace it for you. We do require a $6.95 warranty cost, this covers the replacement knife and mailing it to you. If you would like to send in your knife please see the attachment for complete warranty and mailing instructions. Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards JCS