Which battery

bobjs

ludicrous lumen's

he does the best I have had steve,

not cheap mind but they are the best and are the protected type.

bob.

N1mr0d

wvm

before you purchase might be worth doing what I did not - take a look at you tube - search for '18560 fake' - I stumbled across this the other day

means my yellow '9600ma' batteries are probably 1200ma at best and blue 3600ma not much better.

In terms of how long they last in a T20 about 40 minutes and in a t50 about 30 less when very cold of course.

When they give up I will be purchasing some decent ones.

regards

Geoff

fizzbangwhallop

Torchy the Battery Boy..aka big_f_d_d on fleabay...... genuine batteries and chargers etc If you do a search on torchy his ads should come up....used him for years now.

If you google Torchy his website will come up with the horrors of duff 18650's

Cheers

Fizz
:cool:

Ranger22

Torchy the Battery Boy..aka big_f_d_d on fleabay...... genuine batteries and chargers etc If you do a search on torchy his ads should come up....used him for years now.

If you google Torchy his website will come up with the horrors of duff 18650's

Cheers

Fizz
:cool:
torchy knows his stuff and the gear he sells is good or you could strip down an old laptop battery

Eric the Red

Torchy is indeed very reliable.

The best 'legit' 18650 out there at the moment are Panasonic built 3400mAh. Make sure you buy button top and not flat top. Panasonic ones are a pale green colour - eBay stores like ecoluxshop are reliable. Other companies use 'Panasonic inside' - look for Efest and Xtar as examples. Expect to pay £7-8 per battery. They are worth it.

mealiejimmy

They'd better be good at £15.95 a pop!
Almost certainly they are Panasonic 3400mah
There are several reputable E Bay sellers doing 3400mah panasonics for less than £8 each
I've used both Torchy the battery boy and Ecolux and never had any problems.

Cheers

Bruce