Which paint for my van?

basil

Distinguished Member
26165755_1400629640063287_3941361060497396138_n.jpg
This is the charity I do my fundraising for.
I would like this painted on my campervan preferably before I take off on my holiday .. a few days in Northampton to see the Grandkids then a tour of the Brecon Beacons and possibly Snowdonia.
What sort of paint should I be looking to use please?

Rusty Gate

Hi, we did a magnetic signage with Vistaprint. Cheap, easy & can be taken on off as needed. Just drag & drop your immage on the website.

VSS

No idea about paint, but, if when you're in Snowdonia you fancy having a run down to the Llyn peninsula, then give me a shout and you'd be welcome to park up on our yard (if you need electric hook up) or elsewhere on the farm (if you don't) for a night or two.

basil

Distinguished Member
No idea about paint, but, if when you're in Snowdonia you fancy having a run down to the Llyn peninsula, then give me a shout and you'd be welcome to park up on our yard (if you need electric hook up) or elsewhere on the farm (if you don't) for a night or two.
That`s a very nice gesture and one I think we`ll probably take. Thank you.
We were contemplating heading for Llandudno ish and then travelling down the coast. :tiphat:

VSS

That`s a very nice gesture and one I think we`ll probably take. Thank you.
We were contemplating heading for Llandudno ish and then travelling down the coast. :tiphat:

Just give me a bit of notice when you're heading this way, and we can sort something out. :thumb:

Llandudno is a bit far north if you're heading up to Snowdonia from Brecon. Probably better to come up the west side via Dolgellau and Porthmadog. Snowdonia isn't very accessible from the A55 if coming down the coast from Llandudno.

Last edited: