Who cleans the cleaners?

Big Bang Theory

I’ve said it before, to me, cleaning my guns is part of the whole shooting process. I even go to the extent of cleaning brushes and mops in brake cleaner. Today (a great heavy shooting day) I’m cleaning two rifles and a shotgun. After a few passes, I noticed my hands had straight lines of gunk, from the rod. So, who cleans their cleaning kit?

riddick

I guess I'm pretty meticulous with cleaning, I don't have a whole lot of cash to waste, [I have a nice life now]
but years of making do taught me to look after my stuff as I was able to replace it easily.

Rider

Rinse brushes after every use under the water tab. Wipe the rod after every use.
When I say 'use' I mean process step, not the full cycle of one gun cleaning.
As I don't use oil in barrel cleaning, I don't need any brake cleaner (what a mess that would be!). And if I do, I simply add some dishwashing liquid.
Nothing much to it.

Big Bang Theory

Rinse brushes after every use under the water tab. Wipe the rod after every use.
When I say 'use' I mean process step, not the full cycle of one gun cleaning.
As I don't use oil in barrel cleaning, I don't need any brake cleaner (what a mess that would be!). And if I do, I simply add some dishwashing liquid.
Nothing much to it.
Jags/brushes etc into a freezer bag. Squirt of brake cleaner into the bag and a good shake. Stuff (especially the bronze brushes) come out looking like new. All carbon etc gone.

zaz0903

I wipe my cleaning rod down after after pass through the barrel, simple wipe with a rag, jags cleaned after after rifle is cleaned, bore brush changed regularly.

paul o'

I just push mine up a wet pipe then drag it over a towel to remove any overspill ,i also somtimes use rubber gloves to prevent getting the crud on my skin .