Who wants a conversation

Matt n

Hi guys back in the game.

Tim my limited experience of calving involves the heifer “remembering” your help and hating you for eternity.

Let’s get this going again......

Chris packhams a $€%*****¥}##%\>??[]%%

Matt n

Rory even after I quick google search I fear neoclassical is a little above my pay grade.

I stand by my original statement though!!!!

Matt n

Nothing mate I’m trying to buy..,, or swap.

Although I am due to inherit a large some of money I’d be happy to split it with you if you simply send me an admin fee???

Matt n

Sorry for the sarcasm guys but as I very honestly explained I’m trying to get the post count up...... thanks for playing

tozzybum

If u send me your bank details i can help ,my name is Allo Sucker,s i am vice president for emptying bank accounts at the Nairobi Peoples Bank ,President Dodgy Bugger Road ,Nigeria Africa .I only charge a small fee 100% for my humble services may the fruit of your loins be bountiful and you sire many a fine son

VSS

Matt calving ropes are to help get a calf out for reasons it may be a first time heifer, or large calf or twins

Tim.243
Rarely needed, if cows are managed correctly and bulls are chosen with care, and if the stockman has the sense and patience to let the cow get on with it in her own time.
Anyway, my cow has given birth to a lovely heifer calf, no problem at all, up on its feet and suckling within minutes. I've just had a couple of beers to "wet the baby's head", as they say.

Matt n

Vss/Tim. Awesome mate as I said my experience is limited and only with cattle but I’ve seen how much pride and care goes into livestock.

Matt n

MAH..... I’m trying to buy or swap

however once again I do know a diamond dealer who for a very small fee could release some stones pre market prices if you only invest in import costs???????

tozzybum

My boy my life troubles we got money we aint ,oy vey a true goyim ,to offer so much to a man with so little .You take the food outa the mouths of my children ,such shiny little diamonds to shine so bright and cost so little ach Heime your a good boy to your mother,s brother :old: