• Personal items can be advertised for free. Click here to advertise business/trade items or services.
    • Please fill in an approximate Location in your profile so buyers know where the item is located.
    • You need 30 posts and registered for 30 days before you can post ads in classifieds.
    • Non Trade Members specify a price. No auction style adverts, adverts 'for a friend' or unhelpful heckling posts please.
    • Click here to read the full Rules.

Wanted: whole rabbits frozen

bewsher500

need half a dozen rabbits for a friend
guts in, whole, frozen
ideally chest shot and not blown to bits but open to ideas

anyone going out tonight?

will pay £1 a bunny to match any game dealer prices

bewsher500

I was getting £1 each in 1975.
Well if you can be arsed to gut them and drive them round to the game dealer for the extra quid each go for it.

If you want to throw them untouched in a bag and into the freezer and have them collected i thought £1 each wasn't bad.

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
£2.85 gutted from my local garden centres' butchery department. They can't get enough and sell on a sealed tray @ £8.50.

norma 308

I know lads that leave ££££££ s worth of rabbits in the field which is disgraceful a £1 a rabbit as they are is fair enough there was many keepers houses furnished with they're rabbit money something that is now a thing of the past .

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
Had a weekly order for a Chinese restuarant for 65 complete rabbits. I never knew where the guts went.

Norrie1956

Had a weekly order for a Chinese restuarant for 65 complete rabbits. I never knew where the guts went.
I used to supply the Co op in Aviemore with rabbits , had a "business" meeting with the then manager in the pub one night..... I got 75p per rabbit, gutted, and skinned, HEAD ON, so to show there was no Myxi in them, all ferreted, mainly taken at Lynwilg caravan park, paid for many a weekend away they did too...:)

stratts

£2.85 gutted from my local garden centres' butchery department. They can't get enough and sell on a sealed tray @ £8.50.
No wonder you can afford really expensive shotguns RD!! :D We get £1 each guts in frozen from the game dealer here but they collect them for that too and you have to wait a while for the cheque! In short supply so when I said were they going to pay more he just laughed down the phone!! Wish I could find another outlet to wipe the smile off their faces!!

Fair price to pay Bewsh and tbh if I was up your way you could have em for nowt but they may thaw out if I posted em!!

Stratts