Why do people ********?

bobt

Just been talking to someone who insists he shoots all his deer at 1200yds, its an accuracy international 6mm apparently,

and met a bloke last week who tells me he has a special licence to deerstalk with his bow,:doh:

edit the missing word starts Bulls...

Last edited:
yeah spose you get them everywhere. a guy told me he got 52lb pike (very very unlikely in this coutry) but he couldnt get a picture of it as he didnt have a signal in his fone due to being out in the wilderness?!?!?!lol

wonder how many deer he wounds/misses if he shoots at that range regular!!!

because they need to make stuff to feel like they can be accepted by other human beings or people they aspire to be like, that and they're dickheads.

Just been talking to someone who insists he shoots all his deer at 1200yds, its an accuracy international 6mm apparently,

and met a bloke last week who tells me he has a special licence to deerstalk with his bow,:doh:

hehe i done a nightshift with a guy once who told me that when the police get new equipment they call him in to teach them how to use it................near wet myself laughing , he wasnt impressed

Every now and again you find yourself in the presence of a dickhead who wants to impress you.The last time it happened to me i was in a farmyard unloading my gear.
This bloke, who turned out to be the farmers daughters new chap, told me all about shooting foxes with an air rifle, had won a shedload of trophys, and was known as the best shot on the island.He went on to say he didnt shoot anymore but could have anything he wanted because the police `trusted him`.He also had an uzi for vermin control once.
If it wasnt for the fact that i didnt know what the farmer thought of him, i would have started laughing and took the **** he was so ridiculous.
when this berk split with the girl, the farmer confided that he thought the bloke was a cock.I agreed.

I think some people have such a low opinion of themselves they need to make things up.They are often called `walts`.

I think some people have such a low opinion of themselves they need to make things up.They are often called `walts`.

I actually think it is the opposite way round and that these people have such delusions of grandeur that they sort of believe their own lies.....

I love it when I meet one of these folk and I always encourage them to lie more (for my own personal amusement) by pretending to be impressed and I like to see how extreme they can get!
I once met a guy when I was catching fish from my local pier (in Cornwall) who told me that many years ago he had actually caught a 15ft Tiger Shark from that very pier I was fishing from! Another chap told me he'd caught a 250lb Conger Eel here. Fishermen always seem to take it one step too far.

The best way to catch these people out is to ask "what bullet weight do you find works best?"
Suddenly they develop a stutter and come out with something like "half ounce" :D

another good one is "Really?... and what's the drop at that distance?"

Back