Available: WILD BOAR AND RED HIND STALKING SEPT OCT 2019 with write up from2018

A1Decoy.co.uk

Stalking available in Serbia woods for Wild Boar and Red Deer (small Stags and Hinds ) 3 days Stalking 5 day trip in Sept and Oct various Dates available .
£711 for the 3 Days, 2 days is £505 this year plus animals Small Boar £47 Red Hind £86 Small Stag £96 This years prices.2019 will be 3-5 percent increase but not on all animals . Full price list available in March / April. But dont let that stop you booking . as only 3-5 percent.

Have a Stalking trip of a life time hunting Wild Boar and Red Hinds in Serbian Forest. "I averaged 2 animals a Stalk for the first 5 outings ."Mark a1decoy.co.uk .

We fly from LHR Terminal 4 in Sept or Oct shoot 2 or 3 Days and fly back . So trips can be 4 days long or 5 days. We can fly on a Thursday and Back Monday making a great weekend .Dates by arrangement to suit. Limited trips next year one already sold to this years Hunters .see testominial below .

Here is a Great opportunity to shoot a few Red Hinds and Wild Boar in the Fabulous 8900 hectare Forest what an adventure.You will see more game in 2 or 3 days than many see in a year of stalking .

This was 2018 post 2019 may have 3%-5% increase will know in March /April
2 days Stalking and accomodation inc food in a modern Forest Lodge £490 plus £250 flight , 3 days Stalking £695 . Red Hinds 86 Euros £75 Small Stage £96 .Wild Boar Gilts up to 29Kgs 54 euro £47, 30-59 kgs 102 euros £89, over 60 150 euros £131. Costs cover transport, accommodation and food and shooting. Flights will be an additional £250 approx.
Kielers also available upto 11.99cm 127 euro 14cm 255 euro 15.99 cm 382 euro 16cm 510 euro.
extra day available fly 1st Oct £190

On our driven trips we shot in this area
In 2014 we shot over 500 Boar
In 2015 we shot over 500 Boar
In 2 trips in 2016 to Serbia 10 guns shot 110 and 101 driven wild boar .
In 2 trips in 2017 to Serbia 11 /10 guns shot 112 and 107 driven wild boar.

QUOTES FROM DRIVEN WILD BOAR CLIENTS:
"I think its a really great boar shooting experience. I don't think you can better it in any way, lots of shooting, it really is high volume. Very well organised and happens as its meant too" - Michael Yardley
"Best days driven wild boar shooting I've ever had" - Stewart J
"Just unbeatable sport" - Ed
"Quite a few "BIG" boar shot. They look after us all very well indeed ." - Pete
"Great team, excellent sport, super forest accommodation " - Stuart
"Already booked for next year!" - Ian
"There was a haze of brass coming out the side of my rifle " - John
"I saw more boar on your trip than I have ever seen on the last 4 trips I have done with other organisers" - Pip
"Great sport, even better company and excellent accommodation " - Starshot
"Very well organised, I will be back next year" - Ken T

Have a trip of a life time hunting Wild Boar and Red Hinds in Serbian Forest.
We fly from LHR Terminal 4 2nd Oct shoot 3rd 4th fly Back on the 5th Oct.
Here is a Great opportunity to shoot a few Red Hinds and Wild Boar in the Fabulous 8900 hectare Forest what an adventure.

2 days Stalking and accomodation inc food in a modern Forest Lodge £490 plus £250 flight. Red Hinds 86 Euros £75 .Wild Boar Gilts up to 29Kgs 54 euro £47, 30-59 kgs 102 euros £89, over 60 150 euros £131. Costs cover transport, accommodation and food and shooting. Flights will be an additional £250 approx.
Kielers also available upto 11.99cm 127 euro 14cm 255 euro 15.99 cm 382 euro 16cm 510 euro.
extra day available fly 1st Oct £190

On our driven trips we shot in this area
In 2014 we shot over 500 Boar
In 2015 we shot over 500 Boar
In 2 trips in 2016 to Serbia 10 guns shot 110 and 101 driven wild boar .
In 2 trips in 2017 to Serbia 11 /10 guns shot 112 and 107 driven wild boar.

LATERALS TESTOMONIAL FROM TRIP IN 2018 OCTOBER

[h=2]Serbia Trip Pt.1 Stalking, & High Seat.[/h]
I'd never been to Serbia before, in fact, it had never occurred to me that it wasn't in the EU, until I needed to sort the firearms paperwork out.

The trip was being organised by Mark at A1 Decoy, who fortunately arranged all of the necessary licences, etc'. I had a friends firearm added to my licence, so I could carry it for 4 days driven, following the stalking, as it wasn't possible on his flight. Only to later find out, for some strange reason, Serbia won't allow you to carry to rifles of the same calibre into the country. We both shoot 9.3x62, and you are limited to two rifles, and a spare barrel, which then threw my plans for the thermal set up for shooting boar, & jackal at night, and my Merkel for the driven

So I sorted out taking my R8, with 7x64 for stalking, & high seat, and 300WM for driven (Pt.2).

Having arrived in Belgrade, collected the firearms, and red tape, an hour or so later we take a turning off the main road, and the hotel emerges, surrounded by forestry. The area looked amazing.

That evening, we were assigned a guide, and were required to list the various game we wanted to shoot, which was written on our licences. You just had to list anything you might shoot, with no obligation, but it was required by law.

6am start the next morning, and we started stalking into the woods no more that 100m from the hotel. I started scanning with the thermal spotter, and could see signatures in almost every direction. I'd only listed the cheaper options, boar €54.00 - €150.00, and a Red hind for €86.00, so we started stalking into a group of red deer, got really close, but the wind changed, and they were off. We cut round, hoping to catch up with them, and did about 30mins later, taking a Hind at about 175m, as the group crossed a ride. It ran about 15m.

As we walked down the ride to find the hind, I could see boar a bit further up the ride from the hind, oblivious to us. So we came off the ride, and stalked through the trees, so we could get closer. We stood at about 30m waiting for a suitable boar, but there were a lot of big sows, either with young, or clearly pregnant, so we backed off.

We stalked into several other groups of boar, but the undergrowth was either too thick to get a clear shot, or big sows, or some seriously big trophy males, I wasn't prepared to shoot.

Morning over, I was astonished at the number of boar, and red deer around. I'd probably seen 25-30 boar that morning !

Around 4pm, we were out again. Started off stalking, and ended up in a high seat /stand 100m away from a feed station. Waiting patiently, a group of boar started coming out of the woods. Easily 20+ mixed stripies, sows, and 1-2 year olds. Then more started appearing, and it was mayhem, all fighting for their share, and totally impossible to isolate one to shoot. The guide was getting stressed, "shoot the one on the right, no, shoot the one......." well this went on, where I didn't even bother having the rifle up.

They started to thin out a little, and he identified one for me to shoot....... bang, I wasn't taking any more chances. Young 40-50kg boar down, and the rest hit the woods.

View across the pond to feed station.

Zoomed in:

That was Day 1. Over the following two days, I saw more boar than I have ever seen in my life. Had fantastic fun stalking into groups, but not shooting because they were too big, too small, or too pregnant
I did shoot another two boar below 60kg, and saw two Gold Medal stags.

The basic trip was £690.00 for the 3 days stalking, including transfers, hotel, food, guide (plus flights).

I've already asked Mark at A1 Decoy to book the same time next year.

So stalking over, I'm all excited to start the driven, and waiting for my friend David, and a group of Portuguese hunters to arrive.

See Pt.2...................​

Last edited by Lateral; 12-10-2018 at 12:51.​