Wanted: Wild boar hunting in the uk

weeman

check weemans past posts,on goats and boar

Cheers mate,

Artschool I con solely vouch for Colin aka solway stalker. I've had three boar and three goats when stalking with him let alone reds and roe. Your enjoy yourself gaurnteed.

Get a goat stalk done as some big billies about then the boar in the evening.

PJ Sporting

We offer bespoke packages in the UK, Europe and USA. We'd welcome the opportunity to discuss this so please get in touch or email sales@pjsporting.co.uk for more info. We currently have trips to the Cotswolds in Feb 15 and booking into 2016 for Hungary, France, Wales and the Isle of Skye

RED-DOT

Account Suspended
PJ Sporting... Your intro must be the worst ever on SD and doesn't install me with great confidence as to your proffesionalism. But then again you may just have joined and recently took out a TM to make or take money from us?

PKL

PJ Sporting... Your intro must be the worst ever on SD and doesn't install me with great confidence as to your proffesionalism. But then again you may just have joined and recently took out a TM to make or take money from us?
LOL! But RD, you must surely be starting to see the commercial invasion and how the 'old' SD followers slowly slowly drift away..Brithunter, Tamus, MannlicherStu, etc. etc..I wouldn't be surprised if Stuart's forum will over time become more and more popular and may in time become the 'new' SD filled with some of the old timers from here.

Irrespective the SD is a phenomenal resource and a great place run by great people. and I can understand why alex, malcolm, and john need to earn some money from their time-investments, so hats off to them,..however, with the number/volume of stalkers on here, it's becoming a feeding ground for larger scale commercial enterprises to target you/I/anyone,,and as long as it's not overwhelming and becoming a nuissance to the site, what's the problem?..but that's for the admin team to manager how many TM's are allowed and whether they are allowed to comment or freely post, or only allowed to place adverts in a specific for sale section (I see that might become necessary in the future)

boulders11

LOL! But RD, you must surely be starting to see the commercial invasion and how the 'old' SD followers slowly slowly drift away..Brithunter, Tamus, MannlicherStu, etc. etc..I wouldn't be surprised if Stuart's forum will over time become more and more popular and may in time become the 'new' SD filled with some of the old timers from here.

Irrespective the SD is a phenomenal resource and a great place run by great people. and I can understand why alex, malcolm, and john need to earn some money from their time-investments, so hats off to them,..however, with the number/volume of stalkers on here, it's becoming a feeding ground for larger scale commercial enterprises to target you/I/anyone,,and as long as it's not overwhelming and becoming a nuissance to the site, what's the problem?..but that's for the admin team to manager how many TM's are allowed and whether they are allowed to comment or freely post, or only allowed to place adverts in a specific for sale section (I see that might become necessary in the future)
Out of interest what is Stuart's forum?

Jagare

As other stalking forums were mentioned i googled and found one , not the forum mentioned above. I read a post on wild boar. I see a couple of names from SD giving their two pennies worth on the said forum. Now when reading about wax slugs for boar and that all of the contributures seem clueless and I'm doughtfull they would know a boar if it came and bit them on the årse. If other threads have the same content I think i will stick with SD for now.