wild boar hunts 2009/10

UK Outfitters

pauljagd

hi guys now taking bookings for boar hunts Hungary/Poland/germany & latvia.drop me a line if anybody requires any info.[/b]

EMcC

Can you put some info for all to see and we can take it from there.
I will be looking for a couple in November, one in December and another in January. All driven Boar with no trophy fees!!

stone

EMcC said:
Can you put some info for all to see and we can take it from there.
I will be looking for a couple in November, one in December and another in January. All driven Boar with no trophy fees!!

and CHEAP
as that will help get you fully booked
especialy in jan ;)

EMcC

Still very quiet isn't it.
I normally start planning about March/April but thought I would be starting any day now!!!

Rangefinder

pauljagd said:
hi guys now taking bookings for boar hunts Hungary/Poland/germany & latvia.drop me a line if anybody requires any info.[/b]

He does say "Drop me a line" have you tried PM'ing him Eddie?

EMcC

Sure have and no reply so far!!
Also I know others that may/would be interested if the details were right and it would save me PM'ing them.
I've already booked one trip for November so need the other dates so they don't clash.

EMcC

Stone,
Are you still there or have you been and are now back?
Was it driven, stalking or high seats?
Was it an Agent or Friend?
Were you with a group?
So many questions - so nosey!!!! :lol:

buckup

Hi Eddie,
I bet Stone's busy typing up his version of events in Poland, even as we speak.
There are several questions that should be asked, but I think I'll wait to see how much he owns up to first :lol: .
Then, I can give him a prod in the right direction, as there 's bound to be a few things he has forgotten/ fibbed about/ errased from his memory. :evil: .
Kind regards,
Mark

EMcC

Ha Ha, I bet if he was in a hot spot he'll have to wait a few days to write anything, as the adrenalin rush will still be going through him!!!
Normally Driven, the exciting Boar shooting, finishes by the middle of January and then the high seat shooting starts but that is so selective it is much like target shooting!! not so exciting! for me anyway.
I went in September, (high seat) booked five days but after three evenings and three Boar gave up and moved in to the City and extended my stay for another week and had a bl***y good holiday instead!

stone

Eddie
as my adventure was more exciting than mark's even though we were on the same trip, :D
and the pictures :eek:
how can one take so many pics while supposed to be hunting :oops:
i may hav to do a write up in 5 parts , as the first night is taking for ever
BOY it was some trip i can tell you
mark
how dare you suggest that i might forget what happened
you and claire would never let that happen would you :lol: :lol:

EMcC

Ha I now have the secret!!
Wait quietly for the Boar to approach, just as it comes into view get the camera on it and when the flash dazzles it long enough for you to then drop the camera, grab the rifle, load and shoot it before it realises what has happened.
Or if they are crossing in front, let them see you are only filming, and get them to let you take another picture and as they turn and smile, drop the camera, as before, and grab the rifle etc etc etc.
Have I got it correct !!!!

buckup

Eddie,
I swear there were times Stone actually forgot that he had a rifle, he was just so attached to that damned camera. Picture this:- Stone has shot but lost a pig. We drag a slightly p""ss"d head guide from his home late at night to drag him and his dog into the forest. We are well on the scent of the lost piggy, and the handler is about to slip the leash on the dog, but wait....................................................................................................................................Stone is in the bloody way AGAIN with his camera, lying in the snow, wanting a good angle on the now manic terrier. A lesser man would have let the bugger go and maul the prostrate camera boy.
Oh how we would have laughed in A&E. :lol:

EMcC

He sounds very much like a guy we had last year doing some Doe culling.
We had a serious problem, the chap that had the stalking until the end of the Doe season stopped shooting Deer after he got a very good Buck trophy and the deer just got out of hand but he didn't relinquish his stalking rite until half way through February so we reckoned forty would help so it was let out at £100 four hours in a strategically placed high seat and shoot all Does seen.
We had about five or six people out each time and the bangs were going off all around and when I collected the guys there were some with five, six or seven carcasses to collect with the exception of one guy.
When I approached him he was so excited and smiling all over his face and he had a moderator too so I assumed he'd shot several and that was the reason for his excitement - but no, he had shot only two!
I knew the place he was in was usually crawling with deer so asked what went wrong. He said " No there were hundreds of them all walking past my tree and some came right under and looked up at me, it was fantastic"
I looked a bit puzzled then he said "Oh yes, Ive had a wonderful time, I shot those two just after you left me then I got the camera out. I've got the most wonderful footage of 'mummy and her girls' and loads of little bucks and some big ones too!"
Luckily some of the others made up for his lack of carcasses so the Estate wasn't too bothered.
I could understand were he was coming from but at that particular time it really was a 'one of' chance to get the numbers down so a gun would have been better used than the camera. A Doe cull like that will never happen again.

EMcC

I have already booked up with Basswood, one trip early November and another early December.
I am still looking for another two to slip in between November and end of January.

1967spud Reloading Supplies Ltd - UK Suppliers for Reloading Equipment supplies, We also stock Bullet Heads and Bullet Cases Guns Cabinets, Night vision and much much more...