Available: Wild Boar, Red Deer and Hinds in Spain

A1Decoy.co.uk

RESULTS & UPDATE 25 guns day 1 , 25 guns day 2 , 31 guns day3 , TOTAL BAG 586 a few more than the 400 extimated

400 Animals must be culled

Each gun has their own valley so it is very safe

Day 1 and 2
19[SUP]th[/SUP] & 20[SUP]th[/SUP] February

Monteria in 4000 acres

La Mancha Navas Dela Condesa
2.5 Hours south of Madrid
240 Red Hinds over 2 days between 20 guns

Day 3
21[SUP]st[/SUP] February
Teledo La Mancha
1.5 Hours south of Madrid
160 Animals between 25-30 guns
3 Red Stags each – No limit on Wild Boar and Hinds

TOTAL BAG – 400 Animals in 3 days

Fly to Madrid from Gatwick or Manchester

Fly out on 18[SUP]th[/SUP] Feb, shoot 19[SUP]th[/SUP], 20[SUP]th[/SUP] and 21[SUP]st[/SUP], fly back on 22[SUP]nd[/SUP].
Fully inclusive - 3 luxury hotels over 4 nights.

Price - £3499 plus £150 approx for flight

Please call A1 Decoy on 01173039227 for more information.

Last edited:

EMcC

Hi Mark, yes it would be interesting to hear the results of this trip and from the attendees rather than the agent too.
I would have expected a few posts from the guys that went if all went well, maybe even a few pictures.

rick6point5

Hi Mark, yes it would be interesting to hear the results of this trip and from the attendees rather than the agent too.
I would have expected a few posts from the guys that went if all went well, maybe even a few pictures.
Sounds like big bags & good times love to hear & see more.

Lateral

Hi Eddy, hope you're well.

I was looking at the numbers, and wondering just how realistic they would be, regardless of how many needed culling. 400 in 3 days with 20-30 people is a big ask ?

Lateral

586 is astonishing for that number of people shooting. You would think that A1 would be keen to post the report, and pictures with those results.

It's a lot of money, especially with the Euro the way it is, but you couldn't complain that there was nothing to shoot :D

May have to start saving !

Orion

May have to start saving !
Or maybe just practice your swing and aim - eh 'Tex'! :D

Seriously though, I'd want to see at least a couple of testimonials from satisfied customers before shelling out that kind of wedge for any shooting trip. And as you say, with the euro heading for the floor surely any trip in the eurozone should be getting progressively cheaper.

rick6point5

Bit confused as to whether its that one as it says only allowed to be driven 1 time per year but feb 2015 was good so this offer for Nov 2015 must be typo?

jon 12

have shot with a1decoy (mark) on several of his boar trips.always very well organised and plenty of quality shooting.could not make the trip to spain
but have been told by someone that did,that it was amazing......remember some people struggle to sent a text let alone posting.
this just took us 20 minutes to tap out

Lateral

Bit confused as to whether its that one as it says only allowed to be driven 1 time per year but feb 2015 was good so this offer for Nov 2015 must be typo?
I guess they're talking about per driven hunting season/year, that runs roughly Oct' to the end of March. So Nov', would be towards the start of the new season.

toad

just had a look at the pile of deer in the trailer still zipped up then all on the floor still zipped up how long do the Spanish boys keep the guts in . do they just have one hunt a year . how are there so many to be culled