Wiltshire Police A+

White Hart

Hi Guys

Just thought I've seen quiet a few posts on here about poor service from Firearms departments, but I have to give them there dues, Wiltshire have been spot on with me!

Sent off for my variation on the 15th Nov, visit on the 29th and this morning 2nd december it dropped through the post! No hastle at all... It was the same last time I did it aswell...

Local firearms officer is also a nice chap!

They may even get a christmas card this year to show them there loved - oh and wont hurt for next time!;)

Hi Guys

Just thought I've seen quiet a few posts on here about poor service from Firearms departments, but I have to give them there dues, Wiltshire have been spot on with me!

Sent off for my variation on the 15th Nov, visit on the 29th and this morning 2nd december it dropped through the post! No hastle at all... It was the same last time I did it aswell...

They may even get a christmas card this year to show them there loved - oh and wont hurt for next time!;)
Pleased to hear it

I think its good to see folk who take the time to post a positve post on here regarding subjects such as this as we are all really quick to vent our frustrations on here, myself included :oops:, I am sure that the people who issue our FACs will from time to time read the posts on here so comments like yours can only help others I feel.

Hi Guys

I too sent my variation to the Devon + Cornwall Constabulary on the 15 Nov, had not heard anything since then so rang them today to see how things were going, had a very nice lady check it for me and said all gone through and I should receive it within a few days, sorted, happy days.
Tony.

Back