Win a stalk for a tenner in memory of Nylo.

basil

Distinguished Member
Many thanks to JAYB for giving me permission to do this on the SD.

We recently learned that tozzybums grandson was tragically killed in an RTA so I`m running this win a stalk and the proceeds will go Nylo`s famiy to do as they wish with.
I`m quite sure I know where the proceeds will be going but we will be informed by tozzybum in the next day or so when he has spoken a little more with his family.

The draw will run from 8/1/2019 until 19.00 Thursday 31/1/2019. The winner will be announced later that evening.
I will use my paypal address to collect payments and tozzybum and JAYB will receive my details so that at anytime either can check the payments as they arrive or should anyone request anything be checked. (I`m happy to do this as I have nothing to hide and I can change my password after the draw if I so wish) The total raised will then be forwarded to Nylo`s family.
I will give my paypal address as people request it.
£80 will be held back, this sum will be used to pay the winners chosen guide for their stalk. (Any cost over the £80 will be paid by the winner)
Cost of chances.
One chance for £10
Three chances for £15
Five chances for £20 and
Ten chances for £30.

I think I`ve just about covered everything but if you have any questions at all please shout. You can either pm me or put your question in the comments.
Thanks for reading this and good luck.
John.

slider

well done John. Can you tell me roughly where the stalk will be and what species?

Most likely to contribute anyway but location will decide whether this simply a donation!!

Bushpig

Distinguished Member
Hi basil,

First of all please send my condolences to tozzybums and his family.

Could you please pm me details of the paypal account to buy some tickets and I hope you raise a lot of money for the family.

Regards,
Bushpig

basil

Distinguished Member
well done John. Can you tell me roughly where the stalk will be and what species?

Most likely to contribute anyway but location will decide whether this simply a donation!!
You choose your own guide in your choice of area Slider, I just forward the £80 (maximum) to your chosen guide. If you chose to stalk a Red you pay the difference over the £80.

basil

Distinguished Member
Just to add .. can you add your site name to your paypal payments please.
I`ll start a list on the SD tomorrow and will update it every evening.
Thanks all. :tiphat: