Win a stalk for a tenner in memory of Nylo.

Tom270

Many thanks to JAYB for giving me permission to do this on the SD.

We recently learned that tozzybums grandson was tragically killed in an RTA so I`m running this win a stalk and the proceeds will go Nylo`s famiy to do as they wish with.
I`m quite sure I know where the proceeds will be going but we will be informed by tozzybum in the next day or so when he has spoken a little more with his family.

The draw will run from 8/1/2019 until 19.00 Thursday 31/1/2019. The winner will be announced later that evening.
I will use my paypal address to collect payments and tozzybum and JAYB will receive my details so that at anytime either can check the payments as they arrive or should anyone request anything be checked. (I`m happy to do this as I have nothing to hide and I can change my password after the draw if I so wish) The total raised will then be forwarded to Nylo`s family.
I will give my paypal address as people request it.
£80 will be held back, this sum will be used to pay the winners chosen guide for their stalk. (Any cost over the £80 will be paid by the winner)
Cost of chances.
One chance for £10
Three chances for £15
Five chances for £20 and
Ten chances for £30.

I think I`ve just about covered everything but if you have any questions at all please shout. You can either pm me or put your question in the comments.
Thanks for reading this and good luck.
John.
Pm me the details please

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

basil

Distinguished Member
Any alternative payment method? I won’t use PayPal.
Presumably Addenbrooks would accept a cheque and you would still be included in the draw or we could arrange a bank transfer? (Which I have no experience of)
Your payment would then be transferred into the kitty.
I`m happy with either

basil

Distinguished Member
Ok guys. So far we have £235 in the pot.

Tim24 and foxinmad have very kindly donated but don`t want to be included in the draw. Thank you both.

In the draw so far ..
FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
I have a payment under the name of Jarvis Power Ltd but have yet to put a forum name to it.
Several members have requested the payment details which I have sent and I will update this again tomorrow evening.

We have received a wonderful gesture from Malcom which tozzybum hasn`t seen yet as he is at work.
I will discuss it with Iain tomorrow after he has seen it.
Thank you everyone for taking part so far.
John. :tiphat:

basil

Distinguished Member
Ok guys. So far we have £245 in the pot.

Tim24 and foxinmad have very kindly donated but don`t want to be included in the draw. Thank you both.

In the draw so far ..
FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
Swedish
Plonker
Several members have requested the payment details which I have sent and I will update this again tomorrow evening.

We have received a wonderful gesture from Malcom which tozzybum hasn`t seen yet as he is at work.
I will discuss it with Iain tomorrow after he has seen it.
Thank you everyone for taking part so far.
John.

Old-YOP

I have spoken to both Basil and Tozzybum (Ian) via PM.

I am also offering a days (AM and PM ) stalk for a cull Chinese Water Deer, including carcase for the 2019/20 season on my areas in Bedfordshire. Please respond to Basil not me.
Very generous Malc. That would be perfect for christening the new .275 Rigby but as I already asked Basil to leave me out of the draw (he missed it) it'll have to be some other lucky b&gger who is out with you that day.

Enjoy, whoever that is !

UPDATE: My apologies to Basil, he didn't miss it ... I forgot to tell him to leave me out. A seriously senior moment!!

Jerry

basil

Distinguished Member
Very generous Malc. That would be perfect for christening the new .275 Rigby but as I already asked Basil to leave me out of the draw (he missed it) it'll have to be some other lucky b&gger who is out with you that day.

Enjoy, whoever that is !

UPDATE: My apologies to Basil, he didn't miss it ... I forgot to tell him to leave me out. A seriously senior moment!!

Jerry
I have good news for you Jerry .. you will be ok to enter this because I think it is being run as a separate draw.
I`d like to leave this one to tozzybum but I think it will be run as an separate auction with the proceeds going to the same destination.

basil

Distinguished Member
An early update tonight chaps as I`m going into work tonight.

So far we have a fantastic £515 in the pot.

Tim24, foxinmad and Old YOP have very kindly donated but don`t want to be included in the draw. Thank you all.

In the draw so far ..
FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
Swedish
Plonker
VSS
Pine Martin

Thank you all who have taken part so far.
We have already exceeded what I had decided as a target amount. :tiphat:
As soon as possible we`ll post the details of Malcolms wonderful offer. :thumb:

Old-YOP

I have good news for you Jerry .. you will be ok to enter this because I think it is being run as a separate draw.
I`d like to leave this one to tozzybum but I think it will be run as an separate auction with the proceeds going to the same destination.
Oh, well, if so then that's great, many thanks.