Win a stalk for a tenner in memory of Nylo.

foxinmad

I have spoken to both Basil and Tozzybum (Ian) via PM.

I am also offering a days (AM and PM ) stalk for a cull Chinese Water Deer, including carcase for the 2019/20 season on my areas in Bedfordshire. Please respond to Basil not me.
Great offer Malc spot on, someone will look forward to that stalk :thumb::tiphat:

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Details of my offer.

AM and PM stalk in 2019/20

From November 2019 to end of February 2020 I am offering a days outing on my areas in Bedfordshire/Bucks for a cull CWD buck or doe. There is a good BB nearby I can recommend if anyone wants to stay overnight. Most of the areas are reasonably near to Jct13 off the M1.
I have an estate of 2000 acres I own the lease too, plus three further farms totalling a further 1200 acres all under my name. The successful winner retains the carcase as well. Once Basil and Ian have drawn the winner they can contact me and we can fix a date for later in the year. Estate rifles are available and I am fully commercially insured, including my vehicle.
If anyone wants to undertake the stalk for their Level 2 that's also fine with me.
This would normally cost £170 for the two stalks, plus £100 kill fee for the CWD.

So you have a chance to win this for £10. And whilst doing so your donation goes to a worth while cause Adenbrook Hospital.

VSS

Details of my offer.

AM and PM stalk in 2019/20

From November 2019 to end of February 2020 I am offering a days outing on my areas in Bedfordshire/Bucks for a cull CWD buck or doe. There is a good BB nearby I can recommend if anyone wants to stay overnight. Most of the areas are reasonably near to Jct13 off the M1.
I have an estate of 2000 acres I own the lease too, plus three further farms totalling a further 1200 acres all under my name. The successful winner retains the carcase as well. Once Basil and Ian have drawn the winner they can contact me and we can fix a date for later in the year. Estate rifles are available and I am fully commercially insured, including my vehicle.
If anyone wants to undertake the stalk for their Level 2 that's also fine with me.
This would normally cost £170 for the two stalks, plus £100 kill fee for the CWD.

So you have a chance to win this for £10. And whilst doing so your donation goes to a worth while cause Adenbrook Hospital.
Lovely gesture.
Is this a separate competition, or another prize in the same draw?

basil

Distinguished Member
Lovely gesture.
Is this a separate competition, or another prize in the same draw?
This is a separate competition with the winner being drawn out of the hat.
Cost of chances will be the same as those for the `Win a stalk`
I`ll copy and paste Malcolms post with the start and finish dates and details in a new post.

basil

Distinguished Member
So far we have a fantastic £525 in the pot.

Tim24, foxinmad and Old YOP have very kindly donated but don`t want to be included in the draw. Thank you all.

In the draw so far ..
FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
Swedish
Plonker
VSS
Pine Martin
Richie092

Thank you all who have taken part so far. :tiphat:

basil

Distinguished Member
So far we have a fantastic £655 in the pot.

Tim24, foxinmad and Old YOP have very kindly donated but don`t want to be included in the draw. Finnbear has requested that if he wins then his prize goes to a newbie. Thank you all.

In the draw so far ..
FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
Swedish
Plonker
VSS
Pine Martin
Richie092
Finnbear

basil

Distinguished Member

Tim24, foxinmad and Old YOP have very kindly donated but don`t want to be included in the draw. Finnbear has requested that if he wins then his prize goes to a newbie. Thank you all.

In the draw so far ..
FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
Swedish
Plonker
VSS
Pine Martin
Richie092
Finnbear
Slider

basil

Distinguished Member

In the draw so far ..
FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
Swedish
Plonker
VSS
Pine Martin
Richie092
Finnbear
Slider
Sh1kar

Apologies to Slider and Sh1kar, I had them on my paper list at home but I was late in adding them to the forum list.

Last edited:

basil

Distinguished Member
We have had another very generous prize to add.
Chris, Unicorn1 has very kindly offered ..

I would like to offer a day's driven / rough shooting with a evening duck flight on my estate in the East Midlands at a date convenient to the winner but ideally next November/December{dates will be finalised mid June}.

This will run for one week as an auction and will end at 1900 on 21/01/2019.
Please add your bids below.

basil

Distinguished Member
I have received some more payments.
I`ve not long got in from work and I`ll update everything tomorrow evening.
Thanks all.
John.

basil

Distinguished Member
So far we have a fantastic £745 in the pot.

Tim24, foxinmad, Old YOP and Sh1kar have very kindly donated but don`t want to be included in the draw. Finnbear has requested that if he wins then his prize goes to a newbie. Thank you all.

In the `Win a stalk` draw so far ..

FISH BOY
dodgyrog
AN DU RU FOX
CarlW
Red Dragon 2
McKenzie
Old YOP
Swedish
Plonker
VSS
Pine Martin
Richie092
Finnbear
Slider
Hendrix`s Rifle
Dickie
Fireman Sam
Motomo

In the draw for Malcolm`s Offer so far

Pine Martin
Glyn1
25 sharps
Border
Supersport
VSS

Thank you everyone who has taken part so far.
Your generosity is very much appreciated. :tiphat: