Wireless earphones

drummerboy

Hi, Iamlooking for a pair of the above earphone, and would appreciate your views on a budget decent set?
Tia

Fadcode

I use a pair of Pioneer SE-MJ771BT usb charging, absolutely brilliant, not too heavy so nice and comfortable, priced £28 (special offer from Argos) had them about 2 years no problems.
i would also recommend you keep your eye out for Asda, Aldi and Lidl who have quite good ones cheap, and you have no trouble returning them if they go wrong,

Tf223

I use a pair of beats (£40ish) which last 8hrs - the ones with cables between the buds…. Those ones seem to have it licked on the battery front.

Home Loader

I use some ISOtunes kit both in ear and over ear, they have hearing protection incorporated.
I cannot fault them, it's actually quite surprising at the amount of day to day noise that activates the cut out.
I find myself putting them on for a loud job then just wearing them for the rest of the day.

Morkai

I use some Enacfire Future wireless buds I got off Amazon about 2yrs ago, they were about £35, they been absolutely brilliant, battery life is also great.

Malxwal

If you're buying for use in sport, buy ones that are definitely sweat proof. I used to buy cheap pairs for strenuous excercise, and the sweat killed them often within weeks.
Stepped up to a Sony pair at about £90 (on offer as I recall), and they're still with me years later.
Also the cheapo ones have a poorer range, so if you're intending leaving your phone in one place while you go about your activity, the sound will often drop out.

drummerboy

I use a pair of Pioneer SE-MJ771BT usb charging, absolutely brilliant, not too heavy so nice and comfortable, priced £28 (special offer from Argos) had them about 2 years no problems.
i would also recommend you keep your eye out for Asda, Aldi and Lidl who have quite good ones cheap, and you have no trouble returning them if they go wrong,

drummerboy

Well Guys, an update i bought a pair of skullcandy dime out of lidls £20, and not to say very impressed with them.
thanks for the recommendations.
Neil