Sold: Withdrawn

Colin G

Pulsar Accolade XQ38 LRF thermal for sale, 22 months old so over 1 years warranty left to run. Please note … I have just been in touch with scottcountry and they say that the warranty is not transferable.
This unit is in fantastic condition and fully operational.
I want to upgrade to the latest accolade XP50 LRF PRO , so if anyone is wanting a part exchange and cash please contact me

I also have the IPS14 extra life battery as a spare which gives about 14 hrs continuous use.

Looking for £2200 plus postage
Regards
Colin

Last edited:
Pulsar Accolade XQ38 LRF thermal for sale, 22 months old so over 1 years warranty left to run. Please note … I have just been in touch with scottcountry and they say that the warranty is not transferable.
This unit is in fantastic condition and fully operational.
I want to upgrade to the latest accolade XP50 LRF PRO , so if anyone is wanting a part exchange and cash please contact me

I also have the IPS14 extra life battery as a spare which gives about 14 hrs continuous use.

Looking for £2200 plus postage
Regards
Colin
Warranty is transferable as long as you have original receipt of purchase.

Colin G

Hi all
I have found the original post that Norseman posted on here when I bought the acc
I do not have the original receipt, that sits with the original owner Norsman , I have spoken with him this morning to have a look for it , I didn’t receive it when I purchased it off him.
Thread 'Pulsar Accolade XQ38 LRF'
Sold: - Pulsar Accolade XQ38 LRF