Wokism, is it real?

Triggermortis

Does wokism exist or is it only in mind of morons?
Does it only effect those that believe they’ve been “woked”(cancelled)?
If I cancel someone does that uncancel me if they cancelled me first?
Have you been cancelled, what does it feel like?
Do I need a Dsc3 in juju to cancel someone ?
How do you know when you are about to be woked, do you feel the force?
To what degree must I be offended on someone else’s behalf before I am justified in cancelling the offender?

Last edited:
They exist. Vegan latte drinkers, virtue signalling celebrities lefty teachers. All hard left nazis. Using the same tools they did in the 1930s. not interested in debate, much rather shout and scream endlessly that they are “ offended “

They exist. Vegan latte drinkers, virtue signalling celebrities lefty teachers. All hard left nazis. Using the same tools they did in the 1930s. not interested in debate, much rather shout and scream endlessly that they are “ offended “
I'm offended by those that are offended for no reason other than to complain! ;)
p.s. How do you get "woked"?

…. Or you could make your way through life realising that others hold and share different values, and that it’s actually quite easy to show respect and tolerance by having a little think about what you are saying and how you are saying it!

Simples.

…. Or you could make your way through life realising that others hold and share different values, and that it’s actually quite easy to show respect and tolerance by having a little think about what you are saying and how you are saying it!

Simples.
Ahah! You mean exactly what we used to show each other only a generation ago, or am I getting cynical?
🦊🦊

Simples.

That'll never catch on.

I'm offended by those that are offended for no reason other than to complain! ;)
p.s. How do you get "woked"?
You need to believe. That the world needs to change and only you can change it by crying “ I don’t like it”. The underdog is any one they can use to effect the change they want. Be it BLM, LBGHT, extinction rebellion. Any port in a storm. They are the new order.

Does wokism exist or is it only in mind of morons?
Does it only effect those that believe they’ve been “woked”(cancelled)?
If I cancel someone does that uncancel me if they cancelled me first?
Have you been cancelled, what does it feel like?
Do I need a Dsc3 in juju to cancel someone ?
How do you know when you are about to be woked, do you feel the force?
To what degree must I be offended on someone else’s behalf before I am justified in cancelling the offender?
Nobody has right not to be offended
If I say something somebody finds offensive, then it's not, unless a court decides it is.

Cheers

Bruce

I read a book and finished it today about a New Zealander who rose from Pilot to Group leader of 4 rocket firing Typoon sqaudrons at the age of 24, during the second world war.
After the end of hostilities he returned to his starting base - Tangmere and the final line in the book was - I could almost hear again the roar and spitting of those first typhoon engines and the laughter of so many friends all too young who were no longer with us.
They were heroes, they were brave and we owe them a huge debt - the Krankie and woke people who ride social media to battle are as dust by comparison and have the tiger of publicity by the tail.

Back