Swap: Woodcock and snipe if pointing dogs, North Wales 18th January

stalker.308

I’m offering a walked up day for woodcock and snipe over pointing dogs in North Wales for 2 guns. Wild Ducks at the end if wanted. It’s an excellent area on the coast and on Saturday 18th January

In return I’m looking for maybe roe does? Something other than fallow!

Pm me

Pine Marten

I am tremendously interested but have no ability to take up the offer, sadly. And all I could offer in exchange is grey squirrel stalking in my back garden. I'd love to organise a day like this for next season though, if that's at all possible.

stalker.308

I am tremendously interested but have no ability to take up the offer, sadly. And all I could offer in exchange is grey squirrel stalking in my back garden. I'd love to organise a day like this for next season though, if that's at all possible.
No worries maybe send me a pm? Mostly all invited days, we can do up to 4 guns when I have had friends up.

stalker.308

Surprised there has been no interest in this!
It goes like that! This particular day day a couple of german friends just had to cancel So its shortish notice. I did just bung down roe does as I just fancy a different day at some point.

The 3 days we have had so far we have put up just less than 50 birds (woodcock) and a dozen or so snipe. The first day This year made me laugh, my friends 4th opportunity in as many years for a left and right, and the 3 opportunities this year for him!