Worrying increase in licensed guns in Essex - apparently...

Nice picture on the front of the article of two handguns that are currently banned under section 5 so nothing to do with legal ownership!
Seems a bit of a non article really, gun control network which seems to consist of about 3 people have the tighter laws they wanted and are concerned that law abiding people who jump through some of the most stringent laws in the UK to own something are taking part in greater numbers in a fantastic hobby.
Its a bit like saying stricter controls on uninsured drivers which we wanted, worrying rise in insured drivers.

The journalist has her name at the top of the article and if clicked on it opens an email direct to her. I've just sent her an email asking g why she included a picture of two irrelevant handguns. Let's see if I get a response.

I'm deeply offended by that article and even more traumatised by the fact that not only does it show handguns which I no longer have but the hands holding them are that of a white person,, that's racial stereotyping. :eek: and I'm not even from Essex.;)

white people with licenced firearms,,,, no wonder the country is going to the dogs.:doh:

Last edited:
The journalist has her name at the top of the article and if clicked on it opens an email direct to her. I've just sent her an email asking g why she included a picture of two irrelevant handguns. Let's see if I get a response.

I just emailed her too. I see from her contact details that she writes for the same publishing company that I do.

Good luck Gents ,the handguns scare because thats what Gangsta,s use innit .The fact that they,ve been been illegal for years is irrelevant to her as the truth doesnt sell newspapers but a little journalistic licence does i,m afraid .

Love this crap just come back from a being away ,to read 400 yrs kid stabbed another today 900 yrds guns ?? feck its more effective police is what we need to hear not bull shat about more gun /pistols ??? FFS she needs to step out off the story books from the 90's pistols were banned only the bad guys can have them now :doh:

:doh:I've sent the link to BASC with the suggestion they might like to make a robust reply.[/QUOTE]
let me know how that works out ..........

Last edited:
Back