Wpund photographs

UK Outfitters

To show or not to show?

• Total voters

techman

JAYB, Don't feel guilty, it's amazing how often the written word can get misconstrued (have I spelt that right?). ;)

G

Grantoliver

For what its worth my view would be that we might consider a part of the site that only members that have made 25 posts could look at. If trolls are about they should get spotted before that. I for one would be interested to learn from photographs and may find it helpful to learn when and if a rifle bullet combination is too little, or too much gun. We all want to do what we do in the most humane way possible and I would imagine that photos of deseased organs or exit wounds whilst unpleasant could help tell a story. To my way of thinking we learn from experience and learning from others may help us not make the same mistakes.

Grant

admin

Administrator
Site Staff
All things considered, I would like to put the wound photographs thread on hold until I can find a way of making it viewable only to those who wish to see its contents. I can't promise that this will be at the top of my priorities though. Presently, with the help of many of the members of this site I am looking into various ways to improve the Stalking Directory for all its members.

I hope that I have your continuing support in this matter.

Duncs

Is it possible to pm photos. IE, a brief desciption on this sight, then if someone really wants to see it , a "pm." Might be a bit of hassle, but may just get round the problem. I for one would love to see some pictures of deseases, but agree this vote is too close to call.

Beowulf

Hi Duncs,
I think that the diseases section and photos will stay as they are not the issue. Its the Jack the Ripper photos that upset folks. I think that your idea will work as a temporary measure. How would you go about it?

Offroad Gary

if any one wants a PM of the photo that i took which made me start the wound photos thread, PM me.

it aint pretty!

site regulars only!

Duncs

Hi, could not resist....only to see if it works, and it does. I pm..ed !!? bucksden, and he pm...ed me back. Very simple!!!

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Now, I did today as did a lot of you I expect receive an update from photobucket about a group album. I did not go into it in detail but it looks as if a bunch of like minded people can share an album, presumably the viewers of such an album can be only be admitted by being invited so to do. Just a thought if you really want a bullet damage album.

John

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
C'mon be fair, you have to share the password then PM it to people you wish to join the group, otherwise we have to imagine what they are like :D

John

Offroad Gary

the only problem is i didnt put the juicy photo in the group album, until i was sure that the password worked, now i have to wait till tomorrow as i've forgotten my own password, so i need my work laptop to get access.

ferkin passwords, i'm off to shoot a fox :evil: :evil: :evil:

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
Well, I have just entered bucksden circle, in a manner of speaking. Yes the juicy one is on there, and it is the right decision to keep them away from the general public gaze IMHO. For stalkers it is an example of what to expect when hitting the target area's as specified in the descriptive area, for anyone else it can be a lot of other things.

John

Offroad Gary

just remember guys, keep the password safe amongst known/trusted fellow stalkers/site members.

group album should work well, keeps the heat off this website and allows interested parties to view this material and add to it.

BRACES of Bristol - Dark Fox Package, Mauser M12, LIEMKE Thermal Scope, Wildcat Mod