wtf

bluesako

my brother in law just got his fac renewal back, and surprise,
no problem about the rifles, he just doesn't have any ammunition on to hold or purchase what are we paying good money for? dave.

Last edited:

casper

my brother in law just got his fac renewal back, and surprise,
no problem about the rifles, he just doesn't have any ammunition on to hold or purchace what are we paying good money for? dave.
Wtf you spelt purchase wrong, I guess you can make mistakes just as easy as the person printing out the fac.

I. Farticus

We're not being paid to spell correctly on here. Firearms Licencing teams are paid to deliver a service, and once again, they're not.

The lack of joined-up-thinking is just incredible. How can they possibly send out an FAC with no ammo entitlement?? Systems should be in place to automate this stuff.

bluesako

I was just pointing it out, I myself have had no problem with feo,s over the years, in fact they have been good.

DAVIDAIKEN

There are some in my club with no entitlement to hold or purchase on their FAC. The club holds ammunition, they pay for what they use. Imagine the uproar if they add this entitlement if the correct box wasn't filled in?

Pedro

weall mke miztokes. sumtimes we git madefun of butit is olny a bitt of fun. tankfuly I got mi speelcheker to mak it ok.

The way things are these days, the worst spellers are most likely English graduates. As for speech, it's obvious that "th" is slowly disappearing from the spoken word and being replaced with "f". At least that's what I fink. Thuck that, I say!

Shootist

This sort of basic error is annoying when it comes from an organisation that says "We make mistakes, you commit offences."

Erik Hamburger

Mistakes are made by all sides - in my experience the Police is generally perfectly reasonable and quick to sort out any errors on their side if you point it out politely and reasonably. a 'WTF' attitude and language is not going to advance your case.