Yellow Fish South Africa Article interest

Waterbuck

Hi,
Just a quick request for feedback; I have just returned from Africa and have experienced some amazing Yellow fish fishing in the Orange river. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading an article about it. I am just not sure if these fish are well enough to be of interest?
J

sauer

Of course !

Maybe stalking directory bit plenty fishermen on here .... Caorach here periodically has fly fishing write ups & very good and well received

I’m not even sure what yellow fish is so could be interesting read

Get it written bud !

Will be a welcome change from some of the threads on here of late ..... about politics and crap that usually in tabloids

Look forward to it

Paul

Waterbuck

Of course !

Maybe stalking directory bit plenty fishermen on here .... Caorach here periodically has fly fishing write ups & very good and well received

I’m not even sure what yellow fish is so could be interesting read

Get it written bud !

Will be a welcome change from some of the threads on here of late ..... about politics and crap that usually in tabloids

Look forward to it

Paul
Thanks for the encouragement!

deerwarden

Caught them several times in Africa, put up a good fight as they are a power house for their size, make a good days sport when not hunting. Would like to see the write up, and loads of pictures. deerwarden

Waterbuck

Hi everyone, how time flies!! Thanks for showing an interest way back in December, well finally my article on the Shark fishing is being published in Sea Angler July issue. I honestly can't wait to get back out there, fortuitously the shark guide is also a PH of 20 years standing so a lot of fun to be had!!

Ade8mm

Hi,
Just a quick request for feedback; I have just returned from Africa and have experienced some amazing Yellow fish fishing in the Orange river. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in reading an article about it. I am just not sure if these fish are well enough to be of interest?
J
Yes!