Yesterdays outing

tartinjock

Distinguished Member
Went out yesterday for a last shot at the Fallow Bucks and Sika Stags. Managed to shoot some pics but that was all, ontop of these photos, we must have seen a further 100+ Fallow in total, unfortunaty they were either unshootable or over the boundry line.

This was on route to our first piece of ground.

When we spotted the Hinds , we couldn't see the Stag at first...

Sika Hinds

He then came into view

Then stamped his feet

After a non sucessful day, we thought we would just drive upto one of the favorite fields where the deer have been known to graze, just a shame that bored ASBO's in the area had been here a week earlier and decided to start shaking the highseat and causing a general nusence to the area, when the Stalker was in the HighSeat, police have been informed....There is no high seat there at the moment.

In this picture, there are 3 Red Stags, one of them has cast his antlers the other 2 are in full velvet.

The pics aint that good, I though the camera would have done a better job.

This last pic of the same field, just slightly left is of 2 Sika Hinds on the left, very close to each other, in the middle is a Roe Buck, in full horn, one of the few on the ground and on the Right is the Red Stag who has cast his antlers.

Was annoyed not to get a shot off, but you can't win them all. Probably my last days shooting now untill August so hopefully I make up for the blank outing then.

Catch you later

TJ

stone

nice one tj
those pics must go along way to easing the pain for not pulling the trigger
always next time but thanks for posting them ,i hav enjoyed looking
stone