Yool RoeSack

cjm1066

These are supplied by Bushwear, and compared with the typical roe sack are far more compact and easier to carry. In use you lay it on the ground, place the deer on it fold it up and off you go, that’s far easier than a typical roes sack, after use it simply washes clean.

I only got mine before the rut and already don’t envisage using my other roe sack again, watch for it on ebay! The Yool is a brilliant concept, let down by slightly poor stitching, mine already needs a small repair and while advertised for two roe, to date it its biggest load is a Roe and a Muntjac and that’s when the stitching started to fail.

300wsm

Speak to Muddy,

He makes a wicked Yool style of roe sack, along with a Sika sack that has carried 90lbs without any drama's.

stone

300wsm said:
Speak to Muddy,

He makes a wicked Yool style of roe sack, along with a Sika sack that has carried 90lbs without any drama's.
muddy's your man
just pm him and hav a chat
well worth the phone call

Yorric

Can anyone with a Yool sack measure it up, make a sketch & post the drawing on here? -- I'd like to make one. I have the canvas, brass eyelets & some seatbelt material for shoulder straps, plus big sewing machines ready & waiting. LOL.

Ian

.25-06

I'll dig one out for you. Not a patch on the quality of the prototype....something was lost in translation to the commercial item. If only it was the same quality as Poppins Sika sack, which is a gem.
Can anyone with a Yool sack measure it up, make a sketch & post the drawing on here? -- I'd like to make one. I have the canvas, brass eyelets & some seatbelt material for shoulder straps, plus big sewing machines ready & waiting. LOL.

Ian

Last edited:

TASR12

No sign of Muddy or another so I guess it will be Bushwear unless someone has one they want to get rid of?